Having problems with your Sony SRS-D21 Computer Speakers ?
I cant get my speakers on my computer to work
Computer speakers are specially designed for a computer desktop\015\012environment. They are smaller than normal stereo speakers and often\015\012have built in volume controls and amplifiers. In most cases, you can\015\012plug in your computer speakers and have them work immediately.\015\012Occasionally, however, you will need to adjust your computer sound\015\012settings to get them to work correctly.\015\012
- \015\012\011\011\011\011\011\011\011\011\015\012Step 1\015\012\011\011\011\011\011\011\011\011\015\012\011\011\011\011\011\011\011\011Plug\015\012your speakers into each other. Most PC speakers have a detachable cord\015\012that goes between them. Powered speakers have a cord that plugs into\015\012the wall, which may be detachable as well.
- \015\012\011\011\011\011\011\011\011\011\015\012Step 2\015\012\011\011\011\011\011\011\011\011\015\012\011\011\011\011\011\011\011\011\011\015\012\011\011\011\011\011\011\011\011\011 \015\012\011\011\011\011\011\011\011\011\011\011\015\012\011\011\011\011\011\011\011\011\011\011\011Image Courtesy of: http://www.hardware.windowsreinstall.com/soundcards.htm\015\012\011\011\011\011\011\011\011\011\011\011\015\012\011\011\011\011\011\011\011\011\011\015\012\011\011\011\011\011\011\011\011\015\012\011\011\011\011\011\011\011\011Look\015\012at the sound card output in the back of your computer. If your\015\012soundcard has three colored jacks, plug into the green one. If it does\015\012not have colored jacks, plug into the one next to the jack with the\015\012picture of a microphone. Plug the power supply into a wall socket.
- \015\012\011\011\011\011\011\011\011\011\015\012Step 3\015\012\011\011\011\011\011\011\011\011\015\012\011\011\011\011\011\011\011\011Turn on the speaker, turn up the speaker volume and play some music. If it doesn't work, continue to step 4.
- \015\012\011\011\011\011\011\011\011\011\015\012Step 4\015\012\011\011\011\011\011\011\011\011\015\012\011\011\011\011\011\011\011\011Turn your volume up on whatever media player you are using. If the music still doesn't play, continue to step 5.
- \015\012\011\011\011\011\011\011\011\011\015\012Step 5\015\012\011\011\011\011\011\011\011\011\015\012\011\011\011\011\011\011\011\011Go to the volume settings. If you are using windows, click Start Menu -> All Programs -> Accessories -> Entertainment -> Volume Control.
- \015\012\011\011\011\011\011\011\011\011\015\012Step 6\015\012\011\011\011\011\011\011\011\011\015\012\011\011\011\011\011\011\011\011Adjust\015\012the volume settings. Use your mouse to drag the main "Volume Control"\015\012slider and the "Wave" slider all the way to the top. If either of them\015\012have the "Mute" box checked, uncheck it. Try the sound again.
Repair Help & Product Troubleshooting for Sony SRS-D21 Computer Speakers
Tips for a great answer:- Provide details, support with references or personal experience .
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box .
- It's 100% free, no registration required.
Suggested Questions/Answers :
I have an altec acs54 but i cant get the rear speakers to work
... Altec Lansing ACS 56 Computer Speakers
I cant get my speakers on my computer to work
Computer speakers are specially designed for a computer desktop\015\012environment. They are smaller than normal stereo speakers and often\015\012have built in volume controls and amplifiers. In most cases, you can\015\012plug in your computer speake ... Sony SRS-D21 Computer Speakers
Speakers not working.................
Check the following,\015\012\015\012Speakers, connecting cables and Sound Card are working fine by connecting to another computer.\015\012Speaker Cable is connected to an audio port (Audio ... PC Desktops
I cant get sound out of the speakers
Hi there bud...Try make sure you have the drivers installed for your Sound Card or motherboard...These should of come with the Sound card or Motherboard on a disk...Just run setup and install...if thats that the case here...what i suggest is try it o ... Labtec Pulse 485 Computer Speakers
My speakers stopped working after they were unplugged etc
... Creative Labs Computer Speakers
Spearkers ok these are the 3rd set of spearkers ok i know they work but i cant get the sound to come out of them do u know when u have a cell phone bye ur computer and it make that sound well my dose so i know they work i have went to the toolbar at the bottom and i set that this is a flatron L1717S FLATSCREEN I AM TRYING TO GET IT TO WORK BUT I CANT CAN U PLEASE HELP ME
I would suggest you test your speakers with another source of audio (eg. walk-man). Using cellphone radio intruption isn't a good test.\015\012\015\012 \015\012\015\012Then you can try to troubleshoot your sound card.\015\01 ... Computer Speakers
I have a Toshiba Laptop with Windows Vista and when I go to the speaker on the bottom right corner and click on it it shows a little red X that says no audio output device is installed. It was working fine last night but now its not working. I cant liste to music. Please Help. What should I do?
To begin, let's open up the Device Manager. In Windows Vista, go to Start, Control Panel and click on the System and Maintenance link. Next, click on the System link and then on the left hand side under the Tasks pa ... PC Desktops
I have a acer computer that I cant get polk speakers to work?
Yes you need to go on polk web site and download the driver and you need to get a power cord ... Polk Audio AMR50 Computer Speakers
I dont know how to reinstall the speakers into the computer. we had the computer redone.i had someone reinstall my computer from bottom up. so weve had to reinstall every thing including the printer etc but i cant figure out how to reinstall the speakers.
Assuming that by "reinstall my computer from bottom up", you mean software:You don't actually "install" speakers. You install a sound device, usually a sound card. Some motherboards have sound capability on them so you don't use a separat ... Ozaki DT-500 3-Piece Speaker System w/Subwoofer&Wired Remote (Silver) Computer Speakers
Packard bell easynote M5255 will not play sound
You can try and uninstall the sound driver then restart the computer windows should detect it and reinstall the driver(you might want to download the driver and save it just in case windows can't find the driver). ... Packard Bell Easy One Silver 2101 Notebook
Nonworking speakers i have bought a secondhand monitor with internal speakers which i cant get to work. can i add external speakers. and if so where do they plug in?
For your monitor with built in speakers, there should be a cable usually the plug is green in color, coming from the monitor which needs to be plugged to the back of the computer for the speakers to work. If you don't see a cable, then there is a plu ... Proview PS 776 Monitor
Help needed for speakers
Lo-ve stated: but i cant still get to it in my windows system and sound options. But there's nothing there. ... Creative Labs Inspire 2500 Computer Speakers
Toshiba Satellite limitations on network adapters all wireless, need other
You need to log into the router setting by typing something like 192.168.*.* etc,check the right one for your router and enable some type of encryption like 128bits wep..Then your network is secured with a password which will stop anyone access.Now a ... Toshiba Satellite M40-S417TD Notebook
Reinstall external speakers after a reboot / factory speakers
Go to support.dell.com (dont type www before that)click on drivers & downloadslook for an option to enter a "Service Tag" This "Service tag" is located on a sticker somewhere on your actual computer. Enter it exactly as printed on the ... Dell Dimension 2400 PC Desktop
They need installing
You need just sound card.....go through the manual properly and insert the sound card ... Altec Lansing ATP 3W Computer Speakers
Hi I have a problem with my z-5300 logitech surround sound speakers. i just updated my pc to windows vista and when it all restarted i cant get my sound devices to work, it says i have no audio devices installed however when i go into my device manager under sounder devices my high definition audio device is there but has a yellow question mark next to it and cant upgrade the drivers please help me coz i really need sound
Pls insert your motherboard cd in you computer and reinstall sound diver and after restart your pc .......and all pins are proper connect in computer .........speaker is wo ... Logitech Z-5300 Computer Speakers
One speaker not working
I called Altec Lansing Technical Support:Altec Lansing535 Route 6 & 209Milford, Pennsylvania 18337-0277T. 866-570-5702T. 570-296-4434F. 570-296-6887They stated that the case is not made to be ... Altec Lansing VS2121 Computer Speakers
Flat screen monitor
First, make sure that you have all the necessary cables connected, then make sure that they are all connected properly and tightly. Also, make sure that your computer is set to output to the correct output. If that doesn't work, then the speakers ar ... Acer AL1917W LCD Monitor
Cant get speakers to work - Computer Speakers
If it is a hardware problem check to see there is no red X through the speaker this means it Muted if so double click the red X and you will be turning them back on turn off your computer 1. plug them in most pc's it ... Computer Speakers
I cant install Computer Speakers can someone help me? i installed computer speaker and all i get is humming sound i have three jacks one is pink blue green on compaq presarrio jbl platinum series
Make sure the jacks are in the correct sockets (as color-coded) and plugged all the way in.If that still does not work, your speakers are faulty, and you will need to get them replaced. ... Computer Speakers
No sound i have just set up my samsung syncmaster 940mw to use as my pc screen and i cant get any sound from it at all, I have done many things but cant seem to get it working
If you have external speakers for your pc make sure they work first. next take the audio cable that came with the monitor , and plug the blue end of audio jack into the back of monitor. the other end is green , that plugs into your audio out of your ... Samsung SyncMaster 940MW 19" LCD Monitor
No sound I have a new pc I cant get my boston ba7500g speakers to work, I got no sound
Try plugging in earphones to see if the problem is the speakers or the output from your computer. Also, your computer output may be low power output for powered speakers and your speakers are not compatable. You may also be plugged in to the wrong ou ... Boston Acoustics BA7500 Computer Speakers
Hp dv 7-1135nr speaker won't work, headphones do
I suddenly got the same problem on my dv4-1120us today.. However by updating the audio driver to this one it started working again:ftp://ftp.hp.com/pub/softpaq/sp41501-42000/sp41616.exeYou better take a look at HP's website.. ... HP Pavilion dv7-1132nr Notebook PC
Getting my speakers to work
With PC it's in the back with the "Sound" or ear phone icon sticker. ... Computer Speakers
Logitech R20 speakers no sound
Http://www.gigabyte.com.tw/Support/Motherboard/Driver_Model.aspx?ProductID=1929 download the sound drivers ... Logitech R-20 Computer Speakers