Having problems with your HP Pavilion F50 17" Flat Panel LCD Monitor ?
My HP monitor (f50) has malfunctioned
😍53% Off for first 100 people Only!😍 🔥 Claim discount here 🔥: ➡ sellerscity.net/62-lazy-portable-table.html ➡ sellerscity.net/62-lazy-portable-table.html Adjustable Laptop Stand its platform for whatever you need : Bed & Couch - Book tray - watch movies - dinner table ✅ Now you can enjoy working . ✅ prevent computer neck pain (computer monitor is at eye level) . ✅ prevent overheating laptop . ✅ will serve you anywhere you go get your table today and make your life so much easier ✅it collapses down to a flat surface for easy storing. 😍53% Off for first 100 people Only!😍 🔥 Claim discount here 🔥: ➡ sellerscity.net/62-lazy-portable-table.html ➡ sellerscity.net/62-lazy-portable-table.html 🎁 Makes the PERFECT gift!Posted by SellersCity on Sunday, April 15, 2018
\015 I dont know why but all I see is a white screen. Please help.\015
Step 1. Connect the video cable and turn on the computer. What happens?\015\012 \015\012\015\012
- \015\012 \015\012If\015\012the monitor screen remains blank (no startup screens or onscreen\015\012display messages), the monitor must be connected to another computer\015\012using a different cable to determine if the monitor is bad. Skip to the\015\012Step to connect the monitor to another computer.\015\012\015\012 \015\012 \015\012
- \015\012 \015\012If the monitor is capable of displaying boot screens but is unable to\015\012display Windows, use the following steps to set the computer to a\015\012compatible resolution:\015\012 \015\012\015\012 \015\012\015\012 \015\012\015\012 \015\012\015\012\015\012 \015\012
\015\012\015\012 \015\012 NOTE: \015\012 \015\012 \015\012 \015\012Find\015\012the native display resolution for your monitor in the User Manual or in\015\012the product specifications for the monitor model. If you are unable to\015\012find the native display resolution for your monitor model, temporarily\015\012use 1024x768 for troubleshooting purposes.\015\012 \015\012 \015\012 \015\012 \015\012 \015\012\015\012 \015\012
- \015\012 \015\012Turn on the computer and press the \015\012 F8\015\012 key repeatedly when the first startup screen appears.\015\012 \015\012 \015\012
- \015\012 \015\012If you are using Windows Vista, select \015\012 Enable low resolution video (640 x 480)\015\012, press \015\012 Enter\015\012, and wait until Windows opens. To set display settings that match the monitor, use the steps in the HP support document, \015\012\015\012 Changing Display Settings, Background Image, and Screen Saver in Windows Vista\015\012\015\012.\015\012 \015\012 \015\012If you are using Windows XP, select \015\012 Enable VGA Mode\015\012, press \015\012 Enter\015\012, and wait until Windows opens. Continue using these steps to set display resolution.\015\012 \015\012 \015\012If you are using Windows 98 or ME, select \015\012 Safe Mode\015\012 and perform the following steps to enter into a standard VGA mode:\015\012 \015\012 \015\012
- \015\012 \015\012Once Windows opens to the desktop in Safe Mode, click \015\012 Start\015\012, and \015\012 Run\015\012.\015\012 \015\012 \015\012
- \015\012 \015\012In the Open field type \015\012 msconfig\015\012 and press \015\012 Enter\015\012.\015\012 \015\012 The MS Configuration Utility window appears.\015\012 \015\012
- \015\012 \015\012Click the \015\012 Advanced\015\012 button, and select \015\012 VGA 640 x 480 x 16\015\012 if it is available.\015\012 \015\012 \015\012
- \015\012 \015\012 Click \015\012 OK\015\012 and restart the computer.\015\012 \015\012 \015\012
- \015\012 \015\012After Windows opens, click \015\012 Start\015\012, and then click \015\012 Run\015\012.\015\012 \015\012 \015\012
- \015\012 \015\012In the Open field type \015\012 msconfig\015\012 and press \015\012 Enter\015\012.\015\012 \015\012 \015\012
- \015\012 \015\012Click the \015\012 Advanced\015\012 button, and remove the checkmark next to \015\012 VGA 640 x 480 x 16\015\012.\015\012 \015\012 \015\012
- \015\012 \015\012 Click \015\012 OK\015\012. Do NOT restart the computer.\015\012 \015\012
- \015\012 \015\012After Windows opens, right-click on an open area of the desktop and select \015\012 Properties\015\012 (Windows XP, 98/Me) or \015\012 Personalize\015\012 (Windows Vista).\015\012 \015\012 \015\012
- \015\012 \015\012In Windows Vista, Scroll down and click \015\012 Display Properties\015\012.\015\012 \015\012 \015\012In Windows XP, 98, or Me, click the \015\012 Settings\015\012 tab.\015\012 \015\012 \015\012
- \015\012 \015\012In Windows Vista, select the native display resolution size using the Resolution slider. Set Colors to \015\012 Highest (32 bit)\015\012.\015\012 \015\012 \015\012 In Windows XP, select the native display resolution size using the Screen resolution slider. Set Color Quality to \015\012 Highest (32 bit)\015\012.\015\012 \015\012 \015\012 In Windows 98 or Me, select the native display resolution size using the Screen Area slider. Set Colors to \015\012 True Color\015\012.\015\012 \015\012 \015\012
- \015\012 \015\012Click \015\012 Apply\015\012 after you have made your adjustment.\015\012 \015\012 The screen should blank out temporarily and come back.\015\012 \015\012
- \015\012 \015\012If you are satisfied with the new display settings, click \015\012 Yes\015\012on the Monitor Settings windows. If you are not satisfied or if the\015\012screen just goes black, wait: Windows sets the screen back to the way\015\012it was before. Try another setting until you find a display\015\012configuration that is compatible with the monitor and meets your needs.\015\012\015\012 \015\012\015\012 \015\012\015\012 \015\012\015\012 \015\012\015\012\015\012 \015\012
\015\012\015\012 \015\012 NOTE: \015\012 \015\012 \015\012 \015\012If\015\012the native resolution is not available, download and install updated\015\012video driver software for your computer. Updating the video driver\015\012software can add more resolutions (graphics modes).\015\012 \015\012 \015\012 \015\012 \015\012 \015\012
- \015\012 Restart the computer. The monitor should now display a full screen image in high quality. You are done.\015\012
\015\012 Using\015\012a different cable, connect the monitor to another computer that has\015\012video. Turn on the monitor and the newly connected computer. What\015\012happens?\015\012 \015\012\015\012 \015\012
- \015\012 If\015\012the monitor works, the video hardware on the original computer is\015\012likely to be the source of the problems. You can try connecting the\015\012original computer to another monitor that works to update its video\015\012drivers.\015\012 \015\012
- \015\012 If the monitor remains blank, repair or replace the monitor.\015\012
Tips for a great answer:- Provide details, support with references or personal experience .
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box .
- It's 100% free, no registration required.
Suggested Questions/Answers :
My HP monitor (f50) has malfunctioned
Try these 2 steps if they don't work get back to me :)Step 1. Connect the video cable and turn on the computer. What happens?\015\012 \015\012\015\012 \015\012\015\012 ... HP Pavilion F50 17" Flat Panel LCD Monitor
LG Studioworks 700E
It sounds like one of the capacitators inside the monitor is malfunctioning, these little things store a certain amount of necessary power and then discharge it when it is needed. If it is malfunctioning, it could explain why it takes so long t ... PC Desktops
Supplying power to the monitor to get it to work
The correct Power supply can be purchased on ebay. It is not a "D shell Connector. The correct power supply is 12v 4.16 A DC. ... HP Pavilion F50 17" Flat Panel LCD Monitor
Volume control is constantly on
It may be a malfunctioning circuit board controlling the buttons on the front. If it's under warranty ship it back to Philips; if not markgladding on this site sent me the following advice. Standard disclaimers apply and any questions or comments sho ... Philips 190B6CB/27 19" LCD
Green led light flashing on 700p proview flat panel and no picture
Usually when the power light flashes and the screen remains blank and unlit, your power board is in fact malfunctioning. This is not always the case, as the problem can sometimes reside in the input or inverter boards. I would first recommend that ... Computer Monitors
Monitor malfunction, says VGA Input: No Signal and goes to sleep
From what you have described it appears that the onboard video might have malfunctioned,there is no way to replace it, you can however go buy a video card from your nearest computer retailer. you just want to make sure it is compatible with your mach ... PC Desktops
Hardware malfunction - The system has halted
To get into the bios, you either need to press F1, delete or F2 as the computer boots. Look very carefully at the screen when it boots because it will only tell you briefly what key you need to press on your keyboard. Once you have got into bios us ... IBM IntelliStation M Pro 6868 PC Desktop
Hardware malfunction - The system has halted
Follow the link below for instruction on how to access and change boot orders in bios. I also have a section in my profile that has a couple tips that explain this also. ... HP Compaq Presario V5000Z Notebook
Laptop malfunctioning fell on floor ,now flickering screen smtimes screen get black sometimes dotted screen and dots around arrow curser
Connect any Desktop monitor to the Laptop and check whether the Display. if the display is fine on the Desktop monitor screen then it can be identified as the Laptop screen malfunctioning. \015\012And if the Display has the same issue that on t ... IBM ThinkPad T40 2373 Notebook
My monitor AOC 912Sw-4 does not turn on. Power button's led is flashing all the time.At the beginning I waited some minutes and I could use it normally, but right now it is impossible see any image on it.
Only choice is to give the monitor for service.\015\012anyway read this, this help you.\015\012is your CPU working properly? if that the case, your monitor is in need of a service.reasons for why a monitor goes blank?Reason ... AOC 912SW-4 Monitor
Monitor distortion monitor has major distortion like wave across the screen..the hard drive is constantly running to hard seems like it has something to do with it
Hey edwardaaron,\015\012 \015\012If you are encountering any kind of visible distortion on your computer monitor, there are a couple of things that I would suggest.\015\012 \ ... PC Desktops
My monitor went black, and the power switch just flashes.
Is your CPU working properly? if that the case, your monitor is in need of a service.\015\012reasons for why a monitor goes blank?\015\012Reason 1: Wetness \015\012The number one reason why computer monitors go blank is - wet ... Dell E152FP 15" Flat Panel LCD Monitor
Monitor is just not turning on - Computer Monitors
Is your CPU working properly? \015\012if that the case, your monitor is in need of a service.anyway read this.\015\012this may help you.\015\012reasons for why a monitor not turning on?Reason 1: Wetness The ... Computer Monitors
My tft 20' lcd monitor is black but in background you can see the screen, I've only had it since February of this year
Hi there!Just to clarify, it sounds like you're saying that an image appears but that it's so dim you can hardly see it and it looks almost black. If that is the case, the most likely source of the problem is the backlight. Th ... Computer Monitors
Lg w1934-bn blank screen after start up, power light on . same problem occurs on different computers used.
Reason 1: Wetness \015\012The number one reason why computer monitors go blank is - wetness. Believe it or not, when your computer monitor is exposed to humid air, sometimes water can condense and accumulate in the monitor. This causes the mon ... ViewSonic 17" 1280x1024 TFT-LCD/ Speaker Monitor
Vl1918 it poweres on and shuts off.repeat
Just another voice to say that the solution provided here by others does indeed work.\015\012\015\012Had same symptoms: screen comes on for about a second, a metallic popping sound occurs, screen shuts off for about a second, repeat. Pr ... Princeton Digital VL1918 Monitor
Monitor not coming on - Packard Bell Easynote R4650
It's a dreadful way to start a day - you press the power button on your computer and nothing happens. Do not fear because all may not be lost! Follow these simple steps to determine why your computer won't turn on. Note: It is very import ... HP Pavilion a305w (DM181AR) PC Desktop
Does not power up
It's a dreadful way to start a day - you press the power button on your computer and nothing happens. Do not fear because all may not be lost! Follow these simple steps to determine why your computer won't turn on. Note: It is very import ... IBM ThinkPad T22 2647 Notebook
I recently bought an ASUS external monitor to use in parallel with my Gateway laptop. The external monitor will stop working (go blank, but remain on) after about 30 seconds when I plug it into my laptop's VGA port. The external monitor seems to work fine on other computers. Therefore, I am convinced that my VGA port is malfunctioning. What advice can you offer me?
Is it a BRAND NEW monitor? The only way to be SURE your VGA port is bad really, is to see if it does the same thing with a completely different monitor. What I'm getting at is it could be the monitor itself. Maybe the monitor has some kind of "sleep" ... Gateway FPD2275W LCD Monitor
No video out to monitor from desktop.
Sure not hard at all. if the monitor is connected to the default onboard video adapter, this is usually one of the first things to malfunction on a new computer. if the monitor works when connected to another machine, but when connected to the deskto ... HP Pavilion a1120n (PX759AA) PC Desktop
Monitor goes blank automatically after about 40 minutes...
Hi Randygui,\015\012\015\012Sounds like the back light inverter board is bad.\015\012\015\012It's a very common problem.\015\012\015\012LCD's use four small cold compact fluorescent bulbs to back light the display. (thats what gives the LCD it's brig ... BenQ FP71G 17" LCD Monitor
Many screens on one monitor!
Your monitor is malfunctioning and requires servicing. Unfortunately there is no software solution, and no monitor adjustment buttons will control this problem. Due to the high cost of replacement parts and service technicians, it may be more cost ... IBM P 202 21" CRT Monitor
Westinghouse L1916HW Monitor On-Screen Display keys malfunction
Hi!! I have a Westinghouse L1916HW 19" DVI LCD 2ms Widescreen Monitor and it turns itself off . Sometimes it works without problem for long time or just for 15 mins, and after turn on it several times the problem disappears. Now,when it is work ... Computer Monitors
[Ithr]checkpoint failure dell 8400 dimension
What can cause this error?Well, this is the problem since quite a variety of problems can trigger the error.1: the bios can be malfunctioning (a bios reset or flash can give a solution)2: the cpu can be malfunction ... Dell Dimension 8400 PC Desktop
The screen is black but if you look hard you can see the background very lightly
Hi, your monitor's backlight is burned out or malfunctioning. The LCD monitor consists of two major parts - the LCD panel where images are created, and the backlight which forces light to pass through the LCD panel so you can see things. Your backl ... ViewSonic VA1912w 19" LCD Monitor