Having problems with your HP Pavilion a340n (DQ099AABA) PC Desktop ?
Fast green blink
😍53% Off for first 100 people Only!😍 🔥 Claim discount here 🔥: ➡ sellerscity.net/62-lazy-portable-table.html ➡ sellerscity.net/62-lazy-portable-table.html Adjustable Laptop Stand its platform for whatever you need : Bed & Couch - Book tray - watch movies - dinner table ✅ Now you can enjoy working . ✅ prevent computer neck pain (computer monitor is at eye level) . ✅ prevent overheating laptop . ✅ will serve you anywhere you go get your table today and make your life so much easier ✅it collapses down to a flat surface for easy storing. 😍53% Off for first 100 people Only!😍 🔥 Claim discount here 🔥: ➡ sellerscity.net/62-lazy-portable-table.html ➡ sellerscity.net/62-lazy-portable-table.html 🎁 Makes the PERFECT gift!Posted by SellersCity on Sunday, April 15, 2018
\015 I have a fast green blink,but i have no power\015
1.Disconnect everything from the computer, including the power cord.
2.With the power cord disconnected , press the power button on the front of the computer for five seconds. Plug in the power cord and test to see if the computer can turn on. If not, continue using these steps.
NOTE: If the power supply fan makes an inconsistent grinding sound or stops and starts erratically, replace the power supply
3. With the power cord removed, flip the red voltage selector switch to the opposite position. Wait about five seconds, and then switch the red voltage selector switch back to its original location. Ensure that the voltage selector switch is on the correct setting, 115V for North America.
Performing this step ensures that the voltage switch is engaged and set correctly for your country/region.
4. Plug in the power cord and test to see if the computer can turn on. If not, continue using these steps.
5. Plug a lamp into the same outlet to see if the wall outlet has power. Try the computer in a different outlet in order to eliminate the outlet as a possible source of the issue. Test both to see if the wall outlets have power.
6. Remove all extension cords, power strips, surge protectors and any converters that remove ground. Plug the power cable directly to the wall outlet. Test for power. If this fixes the issue, find the device that is causing the issue and do not use it.
NOTE: If you find the device that was causing the problem was a surge protector, resetting a breaker or fuse on the surge protector may fix the issue.
8. Remove all attached devices except for keyboard, mouse, and monitor.
9. Remove any internal component that was recently added, such as video card, memory, CD, DVD, and hard drives. An added device may take more power than the power supply is rated for. If the problem goes away when the component is removed, the only option is to upgrade the power supply to power supply with a higher wattage rating.
10. Check the power switch:
a. With the power cord disconnected, press the power button on the front of the PC. The button should release easily and not stick in the socket.
- If the button sticks, it should be replaced or serviced.
- If the power button does not stick and appears to be functioning, continue using these steps.
- Follow the wires from the power button on the front of the computer to their connection on the motherboard. \015\012
- Look at the power switch cables connected to the motherboard. If the cable has become disconnected, connect the power switch cable connector to the connector on the motherboard. \015\012
- Replace the side panel, plug in the power cord and test to see if the computer can turn on. If not, continue using these steps.
- With the power cord disconnected, remove the case or side panel.
- Disconnect all power cable connectors from their connectors on the motherboard and from the back of internal devices (the back of drives). Make sure to label or remember where each cable connects for future reference. \015\012
- Replace the side panel, plug in the power cord, and examine the light on the back of the power supply:
13. If the LED is on solid and is not flashing, the power supply is probably good and the problem is most likely caused by a defective component (processor, memory, PCI card) or a defective motherboard. Have the computer serviced, or remove the components and replace them, one at a time, to find and replace the defective component.
14. If the LED is still flashing (it should not flash with all connectors removed), plug the power cable into a different power outlet that is known to be good. If the LED still flashes, the power supply should be replaced.
15. If the LED light is now off, plug the power cable into a different power outlet that is known to be good. If the LED stays off, the power supply should be replaced.
NOTE: If an electrical storm or power surge has recently occurred, then it is more likely that the power supply, the modem, or motherboard is damaged and requires replacement.
Tips for a great answer:- Provide details, support with references or personal experience .
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box .
- It's 100% free, no registration required.
Suggested Questions/Answers :
D530s will not power up, odd blinking green LED on mobo
Ok, this is acting as if your MB is getting power but doing nothing with it. This very well could be a MB problem where something (unknown without looking at it) is fried. Just for grins, take the cmos battery out and let the pc sit for 1/2 to 1 hr ... HP Compaq Business d530 Small Form Factor PC Desktop
Fast green blink
Perform the following steps, in order, until power is restored or it is determined that there is a hardware failure:1.Disconnect everything from the computer, including the power cord.2.With the power cord disconnected , press the p ... HP Pavilion a340n (DQ099AABA) PC Desktop
Acer Al 1714. LED light is blinking (orange not green).Monitor black.
Well, suddenly it worked again. But I waited the whole day >.> ... Acer AL1714 17" LCD Monitor
Amber light blinking fast tower cannot turn on
A blinking amber power light indicates a power distribution problem. Some common causes other than a failing power supply or failing motherboard include a shorted or failing PCI card. This could include a modem, a sound card, or even a video card. ... Dell XPS 400 PC Desktop
Computer motherboard is ESC PT800CE-A when i turn on no power in the mother board what is the problem and causes
First:\015\012Thank you for your time.\015\012I have a Sony Desktop VGC-RB42G. When I connect the power cord the GREED ligth on the power supply blinks fast, also there is a green LED on the MotherBoard wich also blinks fast. ... PC Desktops
My new *WIRED* Xbox 360 Controller just blinks!!! *HELP*
Wireless:Mostlikey a battery issue or sync issue..Wired:mostlikey a bad cable..Wireless with cable:mostlikey a battery or sync issue or cable..Unknown fact. Controller wires are ment to fail as to make more profits.. How you might ask ... Microsoft Xbox 360 Controller
My pc light flashes green
Took mine in to circuit city. The guy said it wasn't my power supply (like he thought it might be) it was the motherboard. Bye Bye computer ... PC Desktops
PC or monitor, signal problems
Your monitor is telling you it's on it's last legs..either that or your compaq has a bad video section. either is more vital than a video cable being loose. ... PC Desktops
Power light blink orange 4 times, 1 green?
Go to BIOS by pressing F2 during the dell logo starts. check battery status and battery health. if battery health is ok and have 20% or more charge on the battery, update BIOS. ... Dell Inspiron 6400 Notebook
Toshiba A75 - S209 Power LED Blinks non stop, no boot
Here are some troubleshooting steps. From your description, my impression is a bad motherboard.\015\012\015\012http://www.fixya.com/suppo ... PC Laptops
Sony VAIO RB30C (VGCRB30) PC Desktop Won't Turn On After reinstalling ram
Unplug the towerRemove the ram and turn the tower on wait till it give you fast beeps. (telling you no RAM)once that happens shut the system down by unplugging it againRe-install your RAM and try to boot again ... Sony VAIO RB30C (VGCRB30) PC Desktop
Dell Blinking Power Light
Just wanted to say Thank You for the info on this site. I had the same problem as previously posted. When powered up, the monitor showed a fast flash of the desktop and then went black, with the power indicator flashing green. I read the posts, pu ... Dell E173FP 17" LCD Monitor
Computer won't turn on
I think you need a new power supply ... PC Desktops
Wont start up.
What OS are you running is it Windows XP if so press f8 to get into safe mode if this happens its a software problem if nothing goes again then the problem must be the motherboard?????? ... Compaq Presario s4020wm (DK214AR#ABA) PC Desktop
Toshiba Tecra 740cdt will not boot.
... Toshiba Tecra 740CDT Notebook
Monitor problems all of a sudden
Replace your monitor power cord. ... PC Desktops
Won't boot up
Can you give a little more information? Did the Laptop Fall? What Color is the light that blinks? Amber or Green?\015\012So far it Sounds to me that you Power Supply is Dead or Bad and or not charging the Battery ... Dell Inspiron 4150 Notebook
System will not power up
Here is a Compaq document will walk you thorough a fairly lengthy procedure that should solve your problem. Here is the link: http://h10025.www1.hp.com/ewfrf/wc/document?docname=bph06788&lc=en&cc=us&dlc=en&product=431080&query=presario%20sr1220&dest_ ... HP Compaq Presario SR1220NX (PJ517AAR) PC Desktop
MAG 780 LCD Monitor takes 10 minutes to come on when cold.
Power supply is going in it. if you know of someone technically inclined have them check for bad capacitors in the power supply. this is typical of one that is dryed out and not letting the power supply start up as fast as it should. if it is just ... Computer Monitors
Acer Notebook won't start up. At first we thought the powercord was damaged because the green light on it would blink. We got a new cord but the light just turns off and the computer won't start.
There could be a problem with the battery. A fast check to determine whether you have a problem with the power\015\012adapter, power cord or the laptop's battery is to turn off the laptop,\015\012remove the battery, connect the power adapter, turn on ... Acer Aspire 4720 Notebook
Dell Dimension 5150 PC
They say prevention is better than a cure. However if it can't be cured try this.In Power Settings set 'When I press power button' to 'Stand By.' When the power button is pressed the power lamp will flash constantly until pc is switched back on ... Dell Dimension 5150 (DIM515MIN) PC Desktop
I have Intel P4 with XP as operating system, it has started given a problem, CPU power is on but there is no display in monitor and the monitor light is also green but blinking very fast,plz tell me where is the problem, earlier also it gave this type of problems but with restarting again and again it resolves, but its not working, plz tell me where is the problem
It sounds to me to be a video card issue. Make sure that the video card is properly inserted into the mother board and that the cable is properly connected. If that fixes you problem it is connectivity.\015\012\015\012If th ... PC Desktops
HP P1110 problem
... Dell P1110 21" CRT Monitor
Sony VAIO VGC-RB42G - No Power; Blinking green light on power
Try a different known working power supply on that computer, the green light on the power supply should be constant and not blinking. The green light on the motherboard shouldn't be blinking either but if its not getting the right voltage from the m ... Sony VAIO VGC-RB42G PC Desktop
Laptop crashes shortly after boot, power light rapidly blinks red.
Its late, so just to make sure I'm not brain-dead basically your laptop runs fine as long as its powered by the AC adaptor but dies fairly quickly while running via battery. \015\012\015\012This is very typical of a battery that will no longer hold a ... Medion (40010998)