Having problems with your Gateway FPD2275W LCD Monitor ?
LG Flatron L1932TQ won't turn on
😍53% Off for first 100 people Only!😍 🔥 Claim discount here 🔥: ➡ sellerscity.net/62-lazy-portable-table.html ➡ sellerscity.net/62-lazy-portable-table.html Adjustable Laptop Stand its platform for whatever you need : Bed & Couch - Book tray - watch movies - dinner table ✅ Now you can enjoy working . ✅ prevent computer neck pain (computer monitor is at eye level) . ✅ prevent overheating laptop . ✅ will serve you anywhere you go get your table today and make your life so much easier ✅it collapses down to a flat surface for easy storing. 😍53% Off for first 100 people Only!😍 🔥 Claim discount here 🔥: ➡ sellerscity.net/62-lazy-portable-table.html ➡ sellerscity.net/62-lazy-portable-table.html 🎁 Makes the PERFECT gift!Posted by SellersCity on Sunday, April 15, 2018
\015 I received this monitor from my friend after it died on her thinking i could fix it. It won't turn on at all, no lights at all. I took at apart and put it back together. When you plug in the power cable u can hear something going on inside for just a second. I think one time I got a blue indicator light for just a second. One day my dad was doing electrical on the same circuit that the broken monitor was plugged into. I believe he disconnected the neutral wire to disconnect something. When he put it back the monitor came on. It worked for a day. I turned it off over night and the next day the light was orange until i tried turning on my pc when it just died again.\015
1) Remove the monitor's base by removing the plastic cover over the connectors and then the one over the base's bracket and unscrewing the four screws. While you're in the area, there are two screws, one on either side of the bracket, that must be removed. They are in the recessed wells.
2) Turn the monitor upside down so the narrow edge is facing you. You will see at either end of the bottom edge an arrow pointing toward a slot. Side a small flat head screwdriver under the cover in the direction of the arrow. With the screwdriver still inserted, unclip the bezel by pulling the plastic in the direction of the arrow. Repeat on the other side and carefully pry the rest of the clip points loose all the way around the screen, while carefully holding pressure against the screen so it doesn't fall out, and the plastic bezel will come off. Be sure to unscrew the switch assembly from the bottom. There are two screws.
3) Lay the monitor face-down on a soft, clean surface like a folded blanket. There will be five screws on the back with the fifth one in the center. Remove all of these screws and very gently lift the plastic cover away, making sure to keep the screen from falling out abruptly.
4) With the back of the screen and electronics exposed, you will see a sheet metal case with a few wires routing from it to three points on the monitor and the switch assembly. To the left you will see a metal cover held in by one small screw on the narrow edge. Remove this small screw and partially remove any tape that may be securing it. You may replace the tape later if it loses adhesion. Remove it, gently lifting the metal case where it overlaps the cover.
5) Next, partially remove any tape that is securing the wiring harnesses (it can be completely removed if you are planning to replace it). This will give the metal case a sufficient range of motion to allow you to lift it up on the right edge and expose the large harness routed to the top of the screen. This harness has a bit of tape covering the connector at which it terminates, and the tape must be lifted to expose the connector. Gently remove the connector straight out of the socket. Avoid diagonal movement as much as possible.
6) With the large connector removed, the metal case can now be flipped over, with the screen remaining flat, to expose the circuit boards it houses. On the left is the processor board, on the right (the one with the big capacitors) is the power supply board. First, remove the black plastic cover over the power supply board. This may require some flexing of the plastic and/or clips. Be sure to make sure any wires attached to it are detached. Next remove the small metal slide panels covering the upper and lower wiring harness connectors on the case (the ones routed to the upper and lower parts of the monitor on the left side). With the two upper and two lower connectors exposed, note their positions and disconnect them.
7) Now the case is completely disconnected from the monitor. Carefully remove the connector from the board on the right that connects to the board on the left. Unscrew the four bolts holding in the power supply board (the lower left screw is larger than the others). Carefully lift the board out, angling the side with the power connector downward. Be very careful not to touch components on the circuit board.
8) By comparison, you may clearly see which capacitors are bulging on the top. These are the ones you want to replace. If mine and Ptepe's experiences are consistent with yours, you will see two out of a cluster of six larger capacitors with bulging tops (the cluster is on the opposite side of the really big capacitor and the two common capacitors are surrounded by the others). While you have the board out anyway, check for continuity through the fuse with a Digital Multimeter and check for any visible defects such as burn marks or melted solder points.
9) Very carefully desolder the effected capacitors. Verify their rating (most likely one 680uf/25v and one 1000uf/16v capacitor) and order them. If you'd like to replace all of the medium capacitors, it couldn't hurt. You can even replace the really big one if you want, but make sure you measure everything...including height, width and terminal spacing. For the ones that I used, though, they're 10mm x 20mm radial aluminum electrolytic capacitors with 5mm terminal spacing and 105C temperature rating.
10) Solder in the new capacitors, clip the excess pin lengths and reassemble in reverse order. It may take some finesse to put everything back the way you found it, but if you paid attention while you were taking it apart, it shouldn't be too hard (and taking pictures with your camera phone along the way can help too).
This solution worked for me. If it wasn't for shipping, I would have paid $1.18 for the entire repair. If you can find it, the power board can be replaced as an assembly, too, if you screw it up. :) Good luck!
Tips for a great answer:- Provide details, support with references or personal experience .
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box .
- It's 100% free, no registration required.
Suggested Questions/Answers :
L1932TQ LCD Monitor won't turn on.
Try a cold reset for the computer by unpluging the power cord from the computer it's self then plug it back in if that doesn't work your monitor may have died ... LG L1932TQ LCD Monitor
LG L1751S Flatron Screen
My sister's monitor wont turn on at all. She was shutting her system down due to a storm rolling in, and it said windows shutting down installing updates, while she is shutting it down. She turned it on today and the little light came on then it went ... LG Flatron L1751S-SN 17" Flat Panel LCD Monitor
LG Flatron L1932TQ won't turn on
I have the exact same problem. Just like Ptepe, I also found the 680uf/25v and 1000uf/16v capacitors in positions c203 and c204 on the Power Supply PCB to be bulging on the top. I considered replacing all of the electrolytic capacitors on the board, ... Gateway FPD2275W LCD Monitor
LG Flatron L1717S Won't Turn On
Neaverules, The first board you will want to inspect very closely (and I mean very closely) will be the SMPS board. you know the one that has the AC line cord plugged into it. Beg,Borrow,Steal the biggest magnifying glass, or 10x-20x inspection micro ... LG L1717S-BN 17" LCD Monitor
LG L1932TQ monitor wont turn on
This could easily mean your monitor has blown , or been destroyed by maybe a power surge or power trip , if it has a warranty return too shop , and they should replace itThanks ... LG L1932TQ LCD Monitor
LG Flatron L1510S 15" vga input issue for tv tuner
... LG Flatron L1510S 15" LCD Monitor
I have a LG Flatron W2043T monitor that wont turn on, just says analog power saving mode. Can you help?
... LG L1915S 19" LCD Monitor
Monitor keeps shutting down into power save mode? Its a LG Flatron L1932TQ-BF. Turn it off then back on it comes on for a breif second then shuts down again?
This happens when the capacitors (680uf/25v & 1000uf/16v) on power supply board are blown. Please locate an LG service center close to you by following this link ... LG Computer Monitors
My laptop will not turn on and the power light blinks amber
It does not display anything when you try to turn it on? ... Medion (40010998)
Hp pavilion dv4000 screen wont turn on
Try this quick fix first. Remove the battery, unplug the ac adapter and hold in the power button, plug the ac adapter back in and turn on. ... HP Pavilion dv4000 Notebook
Turn LAPTOP ON
Ihave a laptop HP OmniBook XE3 and it wont turn on the bat. is fully charged and the power cord is connected to the wall. The switch light is on but i cannot turn the screen on. Any help willbe verry match appreciated Thank yo\015\012Ihave a laptop H ... HP OmniBook XE3 Notebook
My inspiron laptop wont turn on after I replaced
Verify that you obtained an exact replacement power adapter for the Dell. If it is an exact replacement then try this. Disconnect power adapter. Remove battery. Reconnect power adapter without the battery. If it turns on, then power off and place bat ... Dell Inspiron B130 Notebook
My screen wont turn on
Hiya, have you tried plugging in an external monitor to the Blue VGA port of the laptop ?\015\012\015\012If so, do you get any display then ?\015\012\015\012Hint : you need to plug in the external display 1st, then turn on the ... HP Compaq Presario F750US
Dell inspiron 1501 work fine turn off last night now wont turn on
You mentioned trying a different battery, try a different AC adapter.\015\012\015\012When plugging in the ac adapter to the wall, see if the POWER LED comes on on the adapter, then when you connect it to the computer, see if the LED stays ... Dell Inspiron 1501 Notebook
Laptop shutdown while in use. Plugged in to power source but would not restart. When power button is pressed, laptop comes to life for 2 to 5 seconds and then goes dead again. What could cause this?
If you let it sit unused for hours, would it work properly for a while? It sounds like it is overhaeting. So when it shutsdown and you try and turn it back on, it wont becuase it is too hot. But if you let it sit for a while it will turn on for lo ... Acer Aspire 5610-4648 Notebook
My controller wont turn on without the charger cord
Sounds daft cause you have probably tried already, but have you re-synced the controller?\015\0121. Turn on the controller2. Turn on the console3. Press the sync up button on the console4. Press the sync up button on the con ... Microsoft Xbox 360 Controller
My emachines wont turn on
Also in addition to the above, try reseating the ram chips..take them out individually and plug them back into their respective slots..might be the miracle cure..If the motherboard fan turns on, it might just be bad memory..replace RAM chips ... E-Machines eMachines Desktop PC
Backlight wont stay on
The inverter board which provides the backlight power isn't working properly. This is a pretty common problem with LCD screens. The inverter is in the display, mounted under the display panel. It's a fairly simple job to replace the inverter. You hav ... Acer Aspire 5315 Notebook
My computer wont turn on. the computer is plugged in, but it wont turn on. the computer does NOT have a Hard Drive in it. is that why it wont turn on, or is it something different? i also need an owners manual, and a wiring diagram.
If there is NO HD, then the PC will just sit there in stunned silence... It should however turn on and say something like no boot device etc. I think your problem may lay elsewhere, you need to check the power supply. Work through the PC removing and ... PC Desktops
IBM thinkpad wont work
Try to get hold of a bootable xp pro disk and boot from it, when finished loading the initial drivers and files onto the system gointo the 'R' option recovery console, this is a command line recovery, once there type chkdsk c:/f and press enter let i ... IBM ThinkPad R31 2656 Notebook
[[ACER WONT TURN ON]]
You might of fried the whole motherboard when it sparked. Check if there is a fuse. Bridge the gap, and it should turn on. If not PULL THE PLUG.its something else that went wrong.If you don't, it smells really bad. Ive learn't from experience... ... Acer TravelMate 2300 Notebook
Wont charge my compaq presario r3000 wont charge. its plugged in but when i unplug it it immediatly turns off. the battery life constantly says 3%. it wont drop from that or get any higher. in the bottom right hand corner it says ac power but like i said it wont charge.
It could be that your battery is defective/worn out. If the computer just shuts off immediately (doesnt try to hibernate/standby) then you're likely looking at replacing the battery. They can suddenly do things like this if a cell shorts out in the ... Compaq Presario R3000 Notebook
My computer screen wont turn on
The problem seems to be malfunction inventor. ... Averatec 3200 Notebook
Wont start when trying to turn on only z light turn on
Probably your battery, dont think it would be anything else... i know that they did have a recall, but it was for the T40s and others, you should check at this website, you put the barcode in and it'll let you know... otherwise you still might need ... IBM ThinkPad T30 2366 Notebook
Toshiba satelite A100 rejects AC... often.
Just to humor me, are you using any peripherals with your laptop when this happens, such as a wireless mouse, USB connections such as digital cameras? Try to take these away when recharging.There seems to be 2 issues here. 1) Rechar ... Toshiba Satellite A100-S8111TD Notebook