Having problems with your Dell Inspiron XPS M140 Notebook ?
Locked out trying to get into bios..cant remember admin password..HELP?????
😍53% Off for first 100 people Only!😍 🔥 Claim discount here 🔥: ➡ sellerscity.net/62-lazy-portable-table.html ➡ sellerscity.net/62-lazy-portable-table.html Adjustable Laptop Stand its platform for whatever you need : Bed & Couch - Book tray - watch movies - dinner table ✅ Now you can enjoy working . ✅ prevent computer neck pain (computer monitor is at eye level) . ✅ prevent overheating laptop . ✅ will serve you anywhere you go get your table today and make your life so much easier ✅it collapses down to a flat surface for easy storing. 😍53% Off for first 100 people Only!😍 🔥 Claim discount here 🔥: ➡ sellerscity.net/62-lazy-portable-table.html ➡ sellerscity.net/62-lazy-portable-table.html 🎁 Makes the PERFECT gift!Posted by SellersCity on Sunday, April 15, 2018
2. Keep your eye on the screen messages for booting to your cd Typically, it will be “Press any key to boot from cd”
3. Once you get in, the first screen will indicate that Setup is inspecting your system and loading files.
4. When you get to the Welcome to Setup screen, press ENTER to Setup Windows now
5. The Licensing Agreement comes next - Press F8 to accept it.
6. The next screen is the Setup screen which gives you the option to do a Repair.
It should read something like “If one of the following Windows XP installations is damaged, Setup can try to repair it”
Use the up and down arrow keys to select your XP installation (if you only have one, it should already be selected) and press R to begin the Repair process.
7. Let the Repair run. Setup will now check your disks and then start copying files which can take several minutes.
8. Shortly after the Copying Files stage, you will be required to reboot. (this will happen automatically – you will see a progress bar stating “Your computer will reboot in 15 seconds”
9. During the reboot, do not make the mistake of “pressing any key” to boot from the CD again! Setup will resume automatically with the standard billboard screens and you will notice Installing Windows is highlighted.
10. Keep your eye on the lower left hand side of the screen and when you see the Installing Devices progress bar, press SHIFT + F10. This is the security hole! A command console will now open up giving you the potential for wide access to your system.
11. At the prompt, type NUSRMGR.CPL and press Enter. Voila! You have just gained graphical access to your User Accounts in the Control Panel.
12. Now simply pick the account you need to change and remove or change your password as you prefer. If you want to log on without having to enter your new password, you can type control userpasswords2 at the prompt and choose to log on without being asked for password. After you’ve made your changes close the windows, exit the command box and continue on with the Repair (have your Product key handy).
13. Once the Repair is done, you will be able to log on with your new password (or without a password if you chose not to use one or if you chose not to be asked for a password). Your programs and personalized settings should remain intact.
Tips for a great answer:- Provide details, support with references or personal experience .
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box .
- It's 100% free, no registration required.
Suggested Questions/Answers :
Locked out trying to get into bios..cant remember admin password..HELP?????
1. Place your Windows XP CD in your cd-rom and start your computer (it’s assumed here that your XP CD is bootable – as it should be - and that you have your bios set to boot from CD)2. Keep your eye on the screen messages for ... Dell Inspiron XPS M140 Notebook
Log in problem
If your postive your password is right there is a very good chance you may have had a caps lock on or off depending on how you wanted your password when you set it in the begining. If all else fails try booting into the admin account via safe mode. S ... Sony VAIO PCG-K25 Notebook
Unlock system /admin passwords
Unlock an Installation (reset the admin password) - Administrator's ... \015\012... later try to use it again but can't remember the ad ... PC Laptops
Can't set up network w linksys modem
Video card:Your computer has an integrated video card but has a "PCI Express" expansion slot for an upgrade. After the upgrade you will be able to play most games without the choppy frame rate...depending on what card you buy. Since ... PC Desktops
Win XP CD repair wont accept admin passwd.
Saidfrh1, you closed the prior thread too soon.\015\012\015\012Okay, so no System Restore option.\015\012\015\012First you can check the Admin password by trying to go into Safe Mode. Immediately after the splash screen, press ... PC Desktops
Intel D845GLAD motherboard
This is indeed listed as a Memory error by Intel\015\012\015\0123 beeps = Base 64K memory failure\015\012\015\012the name of that probably doesn't say much to the average PC user, but for those of us who remember the good ole ... PC Desktops
A friend held down the pwr button after a windows update to restart the PC instead of doing a shutdown (he thought that's the way to do a restart) and now it BSODs on normal XP start and locks up mid proces s when attempting to start in safe mode. I tried using an ultimate bood CD to get to the recovery console and run a c hkdsk /r ... but it wants the Admin Password. Any idea how to determine what that might be for an E510?
The recovery console can only be used if you have a recovery disk that was supplied or if you made one. This is not a repair option that will just repair the PC. The admin password is the password you set, windows does ... Dell Dimension E510 Dual Core 2.8 Ghz (847403171179) PC Desktop
Password problem on acer e-lock managment.
1. Place your Windows CD in your cd-rom\015\012\011\011\011\011\011\011\011\011\011\011and start your computer (it’s assumed here that your CD is bootable – as\015\012\011\011\011\011\011\011\011\011it should be - and that you have your b ... Acer Aspire 4520-5582 Notebook
Replace keyboard on Toshiba Satellite 1410-s173
First remove the AC adapter (Charger) if plugged in. Then remove the battery. Next step is removing the Keypad Securing Strip. This is a plastic cover right Above the keypad, and below the LCD screen. Looking at it, you'll notice on the L ... Toshiba Satellite 1410-S173 Notebook
X2Gen MW19V Greenish display
Recent Hardware Changes. Corrupt drivers for any recently installed hardware can crash the system. To get rid of the corrupted drivers, do the following:a. Uninstall all recently added hardware. b. Try to restore the system t ... X2Gen MG19MY 19" LCD Monitor
22" Hanns G can't config..driver issue? Some of the pages look ok but the resolution is maxed at 1680 x 1050 (per tec support) and although it real sharp everything is like 14 point.
Recent Hardware Changes. Corrupt drivers for any recently installed hardware can crash the system. To get rid of the corrupted drivers, do the following:a. Uninstall all recently added hardware. b. Try to restore the system t ... Microsoft ChiMei CMV938D 19" Widescreen LCD Monitor
My mouse button is lock how do i unlock it - PC Laptops
1. The touchpad and external mouse drivers should be able to work together. Just make sure that you have the touchpad enabled. To see if you have the touchpad enabled, hold the Fn key and press F9. The combination Fn-F9 locks and unlocks the touchpad ... PC Laptops
Entering BIOS settings, Easy-Access, after POP, with external KB
The Power On Password problem is near impossible to crack. It is designed to prevent unauthorized access to the Thinkpad and removing the BIOS battery will not remove the password because the password is stored on an EEPROM chip.\015\012There a ... IBM ThinkPad 600X Notebook
I have been locked out of my yahoo for 3 days now - it says 24 hours, after the 24 hours, I still cannot get into my yahoo - which I have had for 8 years. I cannot remember what pet name I put down - I have had only 2 pets, but neither one of the names work... PLEASE HELP
1. try cleaning your browser cache: in your browser go to tools, internet options>general tab>browsing history>delete>and try delete history, cookies and temp internet files and try again.\015\012\015\0122. try also the follow ... PC Desktops
MY COMPUTER LOGGED OFF AND NOW I NEED TO PROVIDE A USER NAME AND PASSWORD IN ORDER TO ENTER INTO MY COMPUTER!! I DON'T REMEMBER WHAT IT WAS AND I DON'T EVEN KNOW IF I EVEN HAVE ONE??? PLEASE HELP!!!
Ok, let it get to the user log-in screen, hold down Ctrl and Alt and hit the Del key twice, a new log-in screen should appear, in the top box type administrator and leave the password blank and click ok.See if it lets you in the administr ... Acer Aspire T180-EA350M (AST180EA350M) PC Desktop
Need to get to OS on Dell servers. Password protected
Google "oph Live cd" download burn to a cdmake sure your cd drive is the first boot optionboot from the cdlet it runthe program will run a password cracker on it. shouldn't take more than 30 minutes. ... Dell PowerEdge 1600SC Server
Hi, i have lg xenon i tried to set my phone security code an now it says enter puk
PUK and PIN are always given by the service provider. So, please contact the helpline of your service provider and get a new PUK. The default PUK is 00000000 (eight zeros). try it before calling helpline. Remember that if you give wrong PUK five time ... Intel Cpu Xeon X5260 3.33Ghz Fsb1333Mhz 6M Lga771 Dual Core Tray
Computer freezes after about 30 minutes
Hi, what happened that made it start behaving this way? check that the bios settings are correct, also after post hold down the f5 key-this will give you the option to get in safe mode, from there you can troubleshoot much better. try and remember wh ... Computer Processors
How do i stop people from stealing my signal from my dlink router
Sounds to me that you have not setup your security. If you bought the router or even if it was setup by your service provider the security is not setup automatically and the installers are not going to set up your security for you because that is not ... PC Desktops
Forgot password more than standard security from previous use
Firstly windows has an account called "administrator" which doesn't normally show up on the welcome screen but you can get to it either by booting in safe mode (it does show up on the welcome screen when in safe mode) or by pressing ctrl+alt+del at t ... Dell PC Laptops
How do you unlock the mouse touch pad? - HP Compaq nc6000 Notebook
1. The touchpad and external mouse drivers should be able to work together. Just make sure that you have the touchpad enabled. To see if you have the touchpad enabled, hold the Fn key and press F9. The combination Fn-F9 locks and unlocks the touchpad ... HP Compaq nc6000 Notebook
Eeepc authentication failure
Make sure caps-lock hasn't messed your password input ... Asus Eee 701Sd Notebook
My laptop screwed up and I had to reformat and reload os. When I tried to connect to my router I get to thr point where it asks for"security key or passphrase". AT which time I entered admin for user name and password for passwoud and I gat a message that entry isinvalid. Any ideas? Thanks
Yo! if you dont remember the password try connecting the laptop to the router to access the routers page or you could also do it on the main PC that is physically connected to the router.\015\012\015\012go to the setup page of the router ... PC Desktops
Forgotten User Password
I'm going to write this in steps... i'll post the first part here as a solution and i'll add comments to that as we go along, so it's not too overwhelming for you, just post a comment when you're ready for the next step...remember, you wi ... Acer Aspire 3000 Notebook
Administrator Password Problem
When you lost windows os password, you could enter into safe mode (F8 when booting up) to reset windows password while you didn't remember user account password, but when you forgot admin passwords, there's no way to change it, you need to use softwa ... Gateway 4026GZ Notebook