Having problems with your Compaq Presario C700T Notebook ?
I think i have lost my recovery partition and i don't have haveany recovery cd so how can i recover my laptop and that partition is unllocated
😍53% Off for first 100 people Only!😍 🔥 Claim discount here 🔥: ➡ sellerscity.net/62-lazy-portable-table.html ➡ sellerscity.net/62-lazy-portable-table.html Adjustable Laptop Stand its platform for whatever you need : Bed & Couch - Book tray - watch movies - dinner table ✅ Now you can enjoy working . ✅ prevent computer neck pain (computer monitor is at eye level) . ✅ prevent overheating laptop . ✅ will serve you anywhere you go get your table today and make your life so much easier ✅it collapses down to a flat surface for easy storing. 😍53% Off for first 100 people Only!😍 🔥 Claim discount here 🔥: ➡ sellerscity.net/62-lazy-portable-table.html ➡ sellerscity.net/62-lazy-portable-table.html 🎁 Makes the PERFECT gift!Posted by SellersCity on Sunday, April 15, 2018
PLEASE FOLLOW THE STEPS CAREFULLY
- \015\012\011\011\011\011\011\011\011\011\015\012Step 1\015\012\011\011\011\011\011\011\011\011\015\012\011\011\011\011\011\011\011\011If you have deleted something by accident, you can try to recover that file from the recycle bin in Windows.
\015\012If you have emptied the recycle bin, you may be thinking it is lost\015\012forever, but you can try to do data recovery using software that is\015\012free. Data recovery is not always going to work, if the hard drive has\015\012written over that sector with data from another program, it might be\015\012unattainable using home based software.
- \015\012\011\011\011\011\011\011\011\011\015\012Step 2\015\012\011\011\011\011\011\011\011\011\015\012\011\011\011\011\011\011\011\011You can try however to do data recovery using this simple program "Undelete-All", I have posted it in resources.
- \015\012\011\011\011\011\011\011\011\011\015\012Step 3\015\012\011\011\011\011\011\011\011\011\015\012\011\011\011\011\011\011\011\011If\015\012your hard drive crashed and the sectors were corrupted, again a\015\012professional hard drive recovery place would be the best, but if you\015\012don't have thousands to spend, you can try a few things that are free.
- \015\012\011\011\011\011\011\011\011\011\015\012Step 4\015\012\011\011\011\011\011\011\011\011\015\012\011\011\011\011\011\011\011\011First\015\012you will want to restart and make sure the hard drive is being detected\015\012by BIOS, when it restarts press f2, or esc, or del to enter BIOS, every\015\012computer is different on how to get in, usually it will say at the\015\012bottom of the screen.
- \015\012\011\011\011\011\011\011\011\011\015\012Step 5\015\012\011\011\011\011\011\011\011\011\015\012\011\011\011\011\011\011\011\011Once\015\012in BIOS you will see a summary screen, if your hard drive is detected,\015\012great! Proceed on to the next steps, if, however, your hard is not\015\012showing, I am afraid to say but more then likely it has died, and it\015\012would definitely take a professional place to recover, what they do is\015\012take the hard drive platter out, and mount it onto a professional\015\012machine to recover the data, again this can costs thousands (I've\015\012checked into it before).
There could though be other reasons a hard\015\012drive is not showing, such as, loose cables, BIOS not updated, etc. But\015\012if it was working, and nothing has changed, and you haven't rattled the\015\012computer around like laptop computers, this you would want to check for\015\012loose wires, otherwise it is probably dead.
- \015\012\011\011\011\011\011\011\011\011\015\012Step 6\015\012\011\011\011\011\011\011\011\011\015\012\011\011\011\011\011\011\011\011What\015\012you can do to try to get data recovery if it is still detected, and\015\012this works for desktop computers or laptop computers, would be to set\015\012up the old corrupted drive as a slave disk to the new disk.
- \015\012\011\011\011\011\011\011\011\011\015\012Step 7\015\012\011\011\011\011\011\011\011\011\015\012\011\011\011\011\011\011\011\011What\015\012you would need to do is buy a new disk, install the new OS, be it\015\012Windows Vista, XP, etc, and then attach the old drive to the 2nd cable\015\012in the computer.
There will be jumpers if your drives are IDE,\015\012every drive is different, and you will have to look that up, it might\015\012be on the drive itself. You will want the new drive as master, the old\015\012drive as slave.
If your drives are SATA, no matter, it will do this automatically.
- \015\012\011\011\011\011\011\011\011\011\015\012Step 8\015\012\011\011\011\011\011\011\011\011\015\012\011\011\011\011\011\011\011\011If\015\012you have a laptop computer, this will be a different procedure, you\015\012would need either an external enclosure for your old drive to attach it\015\012to your laptop via USB, or a desktop computer that you can hook it to.
- \015\012\011\011\011\011\011\011\011\011\015\012Step 9\015\012\011\011\011\011\011\011\011\011\015\012\011\011\011\011\011\011\011\011Since\015\012laptop computers can have either IDE or SATA, this might pose a\015\012difficulty if your desktop only takes SATA and your laptop is IDE, you\015\012would need an enclosure for this to hook it up via USB. If your laptop\015\012computer is SATA, you can hook this up to any desktop that has SATA,\015\012same with IDE.
- \015\012\011\011\011\011\011\011\011\011\015\012Step 10\015\012\011\011\011\011\011\011\011\011\015\012\011\011\011\011\011\011\011\011Once\015\012the drive is hooked up, and shows in Windows, you can begin the process\015\012of getting your files back. The main files on your desktop will be\015\012located in a USER file in Windows Vista c:\\(user name)\\desktop, in XP\015\012c:\\documents and settings\\(user)\\desktop.
- \015\012\011\011\011\011\011\011\011\011\015\012Step 11\015\012\011\011\011\011\011\011\011\011\015\012\011\011\011\011\011\011\011\011I hope this article sheds\015\012some light on data recovery, hard drive recovery, and deleted files in\015\012laptop computers, and desktop computers. I hope if this has happened to\015\012you, that you will be able to get your data back! I always, always\015\012suggest that you backup your data using an external hard drive\015\012connected via USB, better to be safe then sorry! :-)
PLEASE RATE ME..
\015\012It will be very useful for partion recovery.
Tips for a great answer:- Provide details, support with references or personal experience .
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box .
- It's 100% free, no registration required.
Suggested Questions/Answers :
I think i have lost my recovery partition and i don't have haveany recovery cd so how can i recover my laptop and that partition is unllocated
HI......PLEASE FOLLOW THE STEPS CAREFULLY\015\012\015\012\015\012\011\011\011\011\011\011\011\011\015\012Step 1\015\012\011\011\011\011\011\011\011\011\015\012\011\011\011\011\011\011\011\011If you ... Compaq Presario C700T Notebook
I have a toshiba a210 1as laptop and i want to restore to factory settings...But i dont have any discs with the laptop...Can i still do this without the disc? Im being told by friends that these laptops have a built in restore system? true?
Hi,What your friends have told you is correct for newer Toshiba models, they do have a "recovery partition"Here is how you recover the OS >>>>>>1, Make sure the laptop is turned off.2, Hold ... Toshiba Satellite A215-S7422 Notebook
Acer notebook/laptop 5920G(acer recovery management)
Perform a system recovery:Acer computer's do not ship with recovery CD's - there is a program that allows you to burn the disks or recover.\015\0123 ways to recover:\015\0121. If in Windows - Start - Programs - Acer empowering ... Acer Aspire 5600 Series 5630-6951 Laptop
I cannot find my XP disks and I am not sure my laptop came with installation disks. I want to reformat my laptop is there a way I can do that without the disks?
To reformat is to wipe everything off of your computer's harddrive. If you do not have the Recovery Disks, or an Installation Disk, you will be sitting there with a blank harddrive, and no operational computer.I just wanted to explain tha ... Toshiba Satellite A75-S2112 Notebook
How to recovery the system from recovery partition
As far as I know (I have a Toshiba though a few years old now) and do a Recover to Factory Default state from Hidden Partition every 6 to 9 months and I hav enever been told to Tap F1 but instead Hold down "0" i.e he Zero button on my laptop as I tur ... Toshiba Fusion Satellite U405-S2833 Widescreen Laptop
Cant start system restore
HOPE IS NOT LOST \015\012first find a windows vista 32 bit os system cd and then u must install the system after that u must go on the net to recover your drivers for the laptop note... your recent files would be lost but your computer would b ... HP Pavilion dv6000z Notebook
My computer got broke so i installed new installion of windows xp and now that one got messed up and i need to restore the factory settings but i cant get the d2d erecovery to work can you help me my computer is an acer aspire one series mother board aoa150
Hi there !!Thank you for posting your question at FixYa.comYou have a partition on your hard drive that contains the backup\015\012image.If you can't see a drive D: or E: on "my computer" that means the\015\012partition is hid ... PC Laptops
My laptop wont turn on completely. All the lights are on. When I turn it on I get the black screen and I pick start windows normally and then enter my passowrd, But then the windows welcome screen is on for a very long time. I;ve left it on for an hour. It wont go past that. Ive also started on safe mode but there is nothing there just a black screen. Any advice?
Then there are two ways to restore your computer.1.On the harddrive of your HP Pavilion TX2000Z laptop are restoration files.They are on a separate partition on the harddrive. (If I may,....Partition. Think of a house. Now par ... HP Pavilion TX2000Z Notebook
Windows failed to start !...
Hello\015\012\015\012You seem to know a bit about computer so I will give you a good detailed solution which might be of help. READ CAREFULLY\015\012\015\012ASSUMPTION:\015\012 \015\012I guess that t ... Acer Aspire 5920-6727 Notebook
Acer Aspire 5920 alt f10 to use my recovery dsk mismatch d2d32
This a very common error. I too have suffered from this but after about 15 hours of fighting with it.. I fix it. I could not use the ALT + F10 keys as I would get the D2D32 Type Mismatch Error. So lucky me when I got my laptop from acer I made the re ... Acer Aspire 5610-4648 Notebook
Is it possible to delete a file from "my document" without deleting it from the the Seagate FreeAgent Go 120GB? How?
Hello dwanger754,Generally, when a file is deleted, only the visible reference to it is deleted. The file still exists on the HDD although you dont see it. If you want to recover this file, there are a lot of "Undelete" or recovery softwa ... PC Desktops
HP laptop Hello. I wanted to ask a questoin. I Got a HP laptop (dont know wich model it is) It has celeron M and vista home on it. I was asked to get rid of vista and put windows xp on it. So in the bios i used the option Disk sanitizer. To make the laptop clean for xp. Well after that he wouldn't see the Hard disk. So i did a HDD self check in bios and it says everythink is oke. Well he still wont see it and there is no OS on it now. So I tried to install xp on my external hard disk. Well that
The problem is that the hard drive in the unit is a SATA (serial) drive. And The XP cd will not see your hard drive without the SATA drivers. You said that you clean out your hard drive, did you delete all partitions? HP puts the recovery files on a ... PC Laptops
Toshiba Laptop Shuts down by its self and it gets a black screen
Alright, I found some information pertaining to use of the recovery partition. It's far too long to post here, so I'll ask you to download the instructions from Toshiba.1. Visit the ... Toshiba Satellite A135-S2276 Notebook
Laptop doesd not boot
The first thing I will suggest you do is check the bios version in your laptop and make sure that it is up to date.\015\012The reason:\015\012IT will be hard to come by a 3.2GB hard disk drive today. If you find one then it is going to be either refu ... Sharp Actius A100 (PCA100) PC Notebook
Toshiba Laptop Malfunction!!! PLEASE HELP!
Hi SamFirst of all sorry to hear your story. But I guess you shouldn't think there is no solution left. I am Toshiba Technical Specialist and I used to work for Toshiba. Toshiba recovery CD is obtainable from Toshiba. you can call their h ... Toshiba Satellite M45-S265 Notebook
Compaq Presario m200 Laptop system recovery
Buy or download a windows disk. insert it and format the partition and install a fresh copy ... Compaq Presario M2000 Notebook
Re: your suggestion for my Dell Lattitude D600 Hard Drive Problem
Ok, now we have some good discourse! While I'd always prefer to use a friend's laptop to test my fringe hypotheses, having your own is a fine option too. And it sounds like you have an enclosure too, so you are pretty much all set. It's r ... PC Laptops
Toshiba laptop I think I must have gotten some sort of virus because my laptop turns on and goes to the windows is starting page and then freezes there...I have the disk to format my computer but I have lots of pictures that I dont want to lose, is there anything I can do to get my pictures off?
1.One thing you can do is press and hold on F8 after power on then select Safe Mode. This way, you would be able to go the desktop. You can do a system restore instead of system recovery (like reformat and reload OS and original programs). To do syst ... Toshiba Satellite A105 Notebook
HP laptop Pavilion DV 4000 Password
I think Windows Password Seeker is the best Windows Password Recovery Tool. It is utilized to recover lost consumer and administrator passwords utilized to log on to house windows working systems. it is a fast, simply and effective to recover your fo ... Compaq Armada 1700 Notebook
:( LAPTOP wont start
First ensure that the problem you have explained is due to a VIRUS or Laptop related.Remove the hard drive from your laptop and turn it ON and check if it remains ON until you SWITCH OFF, if yes then you could install MS Win XP or any OS supported an ... Toshiba Satellite A100-S8111TD Notebook
I get a 1-3-3-1 error code beep on Toshiba Satellite M35x-S109
Well it sounds to me like it is your actual install, I suggest you that you do a factory restore, \015\012Toshiba laptops from mid 2007 onwards dont have a recovery disc supplied with a purchase of a laptop. Instead, Toshiba has added a ... Toshiba Satellite M35X-S109 Notebook
Recovery the recovery partition(D drive) on my hp nx6310 is not working after formating the c drive and i need to recover it back,and i dont have the recovery on disc
How can you tell that the recovery partition is not working. you have to press a special key i think its f10 while it is booting to activate the recovery partition. did you did this? ... HP Compaq nx6310 Notebook
I dont have recovery CD for my laptop
Being that you don't have the recovery cd, I would probably do the following (in this order):1. Do a System Recovery (go to Start > Help and Support > type in System Recovery in the search field > look for Run System Recovery Wiz ... PC Desktops
Recovery problem i have acer aspire 4930g vista home premium installes in it.......i have not got any cd with my laptop and i forget to create a cd also .........so i had tried to do recovery from hidden partition by pressing alt+f10 .....after that a option come restore system from factory default.....when i click it it showing me error..........and when i started my laptop it showing now that boot mgr is missing press alt+ctl+del to restart......please help me
First go with assumption that you can get ALT-F10 to start recovery-- if the error message gives an option to ESC. the next screen might be similar to an F8 boot screen with option to start operating system or diagnos memory. if a choice is ESC, es ... Acer Aspire 5610-4648 Notebook
??Windows won't start on Acer Laprtop Travelmat 290 running WIndows XP (1 & 2) It keeps saying start windows in safe mode, safe mode with networking, safe mode with command prompt, last known good configuration. I guess it's the hard drive that has crashed??? How difficult is it to buy a new (bigger faster) hard drive and re-install windows? The laptop didn't come with a Windows CD and I have my data backed up, so haven't lost anything.
Give the "last known good configuration" a go if you have not already ,or the safe mode ,\015\012if that is no good \015\012when the pc try's to boot up it should show a key ,such as (F11) that needs to be hit to enter the recovery stage ... PC Desktops