Having problems with your PC Laptops ?
Problems with installation
😍53% Off for first 100 people Only!😍 🔥 Claim discount here 🔥: ➡ sellerscity.net/62-lazy-portable-table.html ➡ sellerscity.net/62-lazy-portable-table.html Adjustable Laptop Stand its platform for whatever you need : Bed & Couch - Book tray - watch movies - dinner table ✅ Now you can enjoy working . ✅ prevent computer neck pain (computer monitor is at eye level) . ✅ prevent overheating laptop . ✅ will serve you anywhere you go get your table today and make your life so much easier ✅it collapses down to a flat surface for easy storing. 😍53% Off for first 100 people Only!😍 🔥 Claim discount here 🔥: ➡ sellerscity.net/62-lazy-portable-table.html ➡ sellerscity.net/62-lazy-portable-table.html 🎁 Makes the PERFECT gift!Posted by SellersCity on Sunday, April 15, 2018
\015 I have an acer aspire 4310 notebook with Windows XP as my OS.. i downloaded wireless LAN driver but still cant install. please help me with this thanks..\015\012\015\012Hi,\015\012\015\012My wireless adpater cannot install. Error in "adapter problem".."driver is not installed". My laptop is Acer anspire 4310\015
\015\012With that in mind, I'm going to put up a brief but detailed tutorial that describes how to correct the problem and get your Acer notebook up and running. This is the method I followed when working on my wife's 4310, and it works every time. Keep in mind, however, that I am going to approach this from a fresh build perspective with a slicked hard drive, with the OS being Windows XP SP3. I would recommend that you slick your hard drive and do a fresh install to avoid in conflicts. Also note that in the relevant step I'm going to throw an idea out there for all of the dual-booters out there who have a Linux distro and need to run nds-wrapper or have no connectivity at all. I'm not sure if this works because I haven't tested it. So if it does work then that's great for everyone. Just make sure you put something in the appropriate forums for others.
\015\012Now! To get your Acer 4310 Aspire Notebook up and running with Windows XP SP3 installed do the following:
- You will need all of the latest drivers for your Notebook dating from 12-08-2008. Go here and download them all EXCEPT for the wireless lan driver. You want an older version, preferably from the timeframe of BIOS rev V1.10, and if you've got the factory driver DVD handy you should be set. For some very wierd reason I had to use older drivers. Further, the later driver zip files for the wireless lan doesn't contain the file you're looking for. Get all of your files together and unzip them, then burn them to a DVD or several CDs. \015\012
- Now, you'll need to slick your hard drive. The best and safest way to do this is with a utility such as DBAN, with the second choice being Kill Disk Just grab one of these and burn the ISO image to a CD and you're set. Now, the question may arise as to why these utilities should be used. First, they're free. And second--this is the important part--these utilities will not harm your hard drive. Low Level Formatting has been known to damage the platters and landing zone on hard drives. This is, in a word, BAD. Plus, by slicking the hard drive you have no chance of encountering any problems during installation. Kill Disk takes about an hour or so to wipe the hard disk, while DBAN will take about 3 hours. I use DBAN, but Kill Disk will work just as well. \015\012
- Now comes the fun part. Install Windows. For those who are having a hard time with the Windows install hanging on your Aspire, slicking the hard drive with DBAN or Kill Disk will almost always prevent that. Nuff said. \015\012
- Now, install all of those new drivers you just downloaded. Start with the chipset, then add sound, synaptic for the touchpad, video, modem, etc. Install the lan controller (not the wireless lan) last. \015\012
- Now, open up device manager by right clicking on My Computer and in system properties go to the hardwar tab, and then click on device manager. You'll see that wireless card glaring at you with an exclamation point and sporting an error code of 39. \015\012
- Select the wireless card and right click on it, then click "Update driver..." and click next \015\012
- Click "No, not this time" and click next \015\012
- Select "Install from a specific location" (advanced) and click next \015\012
- Click "Don't search. I will choose the driver to install" and click next \015\012
- If it has not done so already, the card should identify itself as "Broadcom 802.11g Network Adaptor". If not, that's just as good because even though it has identified itself, that's not the driver you want. Click "Have Disk" and navigate to where you stashed the older wireless drivers (CD, DVD, or somwhere on your Desktop). \015\012
- And here's the prize: from the driver list select Broadcom 802.11 Multiband Network Adapter and install it. You should immediately see your wireless come online, and the error code should go away in the device manager. Problem is solved!
- 10/12/2006 \015\012
\015\012Second, those Linux folk who are having connectivity problems with this adapter should see if there is a similar multiband driver available. That should cure the problem--again, I'm not sure because I haven't done that. But it should.
download the Lan Driver as well, just incase.
go to -
Start -> Control Panel -> System -> Hardware -> Device Manager
Click on Network Adapters to expand the list then double-click on your wireless adapter there
click on Driver and click Uninstall just to make sure its uninstalled.
go to this link to download CCleaner
Download, Install and run it
Click on the TOOLS tab on the left side. Scroll to your broadcom wireless software and click on it
Click on the Run UInstaller to uninstall the software
If you cant find the software entry, just skip this step.
Click on the REGISTRY tab on the left side
click on Scan For Issues
click on Fix Selected Issues
If it asks you to make a backup click yes and save
Click on the CLEANER button on the left side
click on Analyze
click on Run Cleaner
Now restart your computer
When you re boot go to the wireless adapter install you downloaded
If this doesn't work let me know
Tips for a great answer:- Provide details, support with references or personal experience .
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box .
- It's 100% free, no registration required.
Suggested Questions/Answers :
Problems with installation
The main problem with installing Windows XP on an Acer 4310 notebook always comes back to the wireless lan. You will oftentimes see an error code 39, and be told that the driver is corrupt or missing. The problem with the wifi card seems to be spec ... PC Laptops
This sounds very funny but the problem is I cannot get my desktop
The problem is due to explorer being corrupted or not loaded for some reason.\015\012To solve press ctrl alt delete and bring up task manager and then goto file menu then new task and then type explorer and hit ok. If this loads your desktop up ... Acer Aspire 5610-4648 Notebook
Downgrading from VISTA to XP and the plug and play feature of xp is busted. it cant install sound, video, monitor drivers
You have to download the drives from acer.com for your acer aspire l310 there are only 4, one is for internet conneccion,audio i don't remember the other two but you will find them there, download those files save them to a cd or flash card anything ... Acer Aspire L310 (ASL310UD631A) PC Desktop
Vaio cr363 dvd writimg problem.
\015\012Installing a working ASPI layerFor years people have had various problems with the so called ASPI layer, which is required by many Windows CD-R software’s. This article aims to successfully install a good and working ASPI se ... PC Laptops
Cleaning my files, accidentally lost drivers for my Pioneer DVD-ROM DVD-117R, also Pioneer DVD-RW DVR-104....driver 5.1.2535.0 System restore could not take me back far enough, and cannot load Recovery discs because of disc drive failure due to driver missing...Thanx John Bootle
\015\012BAD DVD\015\012Windows 7\015\012To resolve this problem on a computer that is running Windows 7, use the Hardware and Devices troubleshooter. For more information about how to open this troubleshooter in Windows 7, visit the fo ... PC Desktops
Windows system 32 hal.dll error after restoring e-machine
There's actually a number of reasons why these annoying little DLL errors happen, but the most common, is caused when new programs are installed over all old ones and the old ones are not completely uninstalled 100%, causing registry pile ups and of ... E-Machines eMachines Desktop PC
Can't set up network w linksys modem
Video card:Your computer has an integrated video card but has a "PCI Express" expansion slot for an upgrade. After the upgrade you will be able to play most games without the choppy frame rate...depending on what card you buy. Since ... PC Desktops
Driver Problem Hello I am Mukesh, i have Hp pavilion dv2000. i formated my laptop and installed windows xp..i am trying to install driver.i am not able to install drivers.like sound modem and network card. i already talk with hp customer person.they had provided me some driver but.still problem is pending.i tried my level best but i am still inable to slove the probelm..Please provide me sotayble drive..i will very thanks full to you.. [email protected] Please send me driver on my ID
\015\012Original post from: \015\012http://laptop-driver.blogspot.com/2008/09/hp-pavilion-dv2000-cto-drivers-for-xp.html\015\012\015\012 ... HP Pavilion dv2000t Notebook
Blue screen the computer always restart randomly ... a blue screen that stated DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL. I think the hdd is corrupt . can you help me ? i have reinstalled my windows as i think its caused by virus.but still after reinstalling the problem persists
Does the problem occur, after installing clean Windows, but before you run any updates, instal any drivers, or load any applications? If so, then it is a hardware problem. It may be something broken, or it may be non-standard hardware (incompatible ... PC Laptops
After formatting my pc is unable to run
Note: Some of these steps may require you to access windows via safe mode. If that's not possible then skip those steps.\015\012\015\012Restart your computer if you haven't already done so. The STOP 0x0000007B \015\ ... PC Desktops
Desktop freezes and can't do anything!!!!!
Freezes and crashes are generally caused by some sort of instability in the computer system. The following is a list of specific problems that can cause instability along with what to check when troubleshooting each. \015\012 ... HP Pavilion dv1000 Notebook
WIndows XP won't install/ recognise new hardware
1. Start the computer.2. During preboot Press F8 repeatedly to display the startup menu. (alternative below)3. Select Safemode from the startup menu and continue.4. Right-Click "Mycomputer".5. Select Properties.6. Select ... Dell Dimension 3000 PC Desktop
Motherboard and cpu
Thanks for the details supplied although I believe you're missing some details\015\012\015\0121. are you trying to install the whole operating system (windows xp sp2) or only the SP2 for windows xp?\015\012\015\0122. if you ar ... PC Desktops
No Audio Output Device is Installed
Hi Friends,Acer Aspire 5100 PC Notebook main problem is Connection Problem, Software Problem etc.For these problem you can visit a link by just Cl ... Acer Aspire 5100 Notebook
The monitor turns off and on repeatedly.
There are lots of reasons why it can shutdown, but happerlly none should be serious. It may be that the B+ or Power supply is too high, look for a pot near the power supply and try turning it down a bit. Also the x-ray protection may be too high, loo ... ViewSonic VE710b 17" Flat Panel LCD Monitor
Installing a Seagate Dive into an Armada M700
Here at my shop I have run into this exact same problem on several P3 Compaq's and a few Toshiba's. I found that some of these machines, not all, but some, will not accept the 5400RPM drive, but will take the 4200RPM drive just fine. It's just ... Compaq Armada M700 Notebook
Windows XP won't start
Resolution\015\012\015\012\015\012Restart the PC. The hal.dll error could be a fluke.\015\012 \015\012 ... PC Desktops
Win XP Network card driver problem
Its a driver issue or a hardware issue. meaning that yourn etwork card may be fried. could have static damage. or your not downloading the correct version of your drivers. ... Compaq Presario Notebook
Blue screens - Testing Hardware for problems.
Well that question, is what keeps me in business.... you see it is just so hard tracking down exactly "What is wrong" Usually it is difficult to find intermittent problems such as yours, where something is faulty, but in a non-specific way... I thin ... HP Pavilion dv6000z Notebook
Acer T-180 hangs at "Verifying DMI Data"
The cause of this problems is a corrupt boot files, Settings for hard disk drive are not correct,Floppy diskette or CD in computer causing issue, Boot devices not set properly, BIOS corrupt or misc. hard disk jumper setting not set properly, Connecti ... Acer Aspire™ T180 PC Desktop
Driver needed for TSST Corp CDDVDW TS-H653N SCSI CdRom Device please. DVD drive shown in My Computer, and MS says I have the correct driver for this device. But, it doesn't work.
If the computer still cannot read a disc, there may be a problem with the drive. Go to method 3 to troubleshoot the CD or DVD drive.\015\012If the computer can read the other disc, there is a problem with original CD or DVD. Contact the manufacturer ... Compaq PC Desktops
Usb flash disk not detected
There can be several reasons for Flash Drives not being detected \015\012by your computer. \015\012First your computer is not able to provide drivers for your Flash \015\012Drive. Now, for your information, you do not need to install any driver ... HP Compaq nx6110 Notebook
New HDD Install Prob
Basic Troubleshooting Tips after Installing a New Hard DriveBased on Seagate IDE hard drives.If you have installed your drive and it does not function properly, perform the following basic checks:Additional Troubleshooting Tip ... PC Desktops
Windows Installer prob
Do you experience this kind of problem whenever you attemp to install an application in windows box (2k, xp)?\015\012\015\012"The Windows Installer service could not be accessed. This can occur if you are running Windows in safe mode, or if the ... PC Desktops
Motherboard drivers I purchased my laptop 3 months ago. I formatted my system a month ago due to virus then i loaded WINDOWS XP 2000.After that i loaded its drivers from net but they are not supporting them. Dealer told that they would support only if I load windows VISTA. O.S.I am having this problem since a month.Kindly help me out please. Company:COMPAQ-HP Model:Presario F7300 Model no: F739AU City: Ludhiana
I contacted HP the other day for a problem while trying to load XP on a VISTA box. They sent me to this site.. and gave me instructions for resoluation or at least an attempt.. Hope this helps\015\012Thanks David\015\012Let me know it if ... Compaq Presario Notebook