Having problems with your PC Laptops ?
My laptop has a horrible virus on it. i need to know how can i restore it to factory setting.
😍53% Off for first 100 people Only!😍 🔥 Claim discount here 🔥: ➡ sellerscity.net/62-lazy-portable-table.html ➡ sellerscity.net/62-lazy-portable-table.html Adjustable Laptop Stand its platform for whatever you need : Bed & Couch - Book tray - watch movies - dinner table ✅ Now you can enjoy working . ✅ prevent computer neck pain (computer monitor is at eye level) . ✅ prevent overheating laptop . ✅ will serve you anywhere you go get your table today and make your life so much easier ✅it collapses down to a flat surface for easy storing. 😍53% Off for first 100 people Only!😍 🔥 Claim discount here 🔥: ➡ sellerscity.net/62-lazy-portable-table.html ➡ sellerscity.net/62-lazy-portable-table.html 🎁 Makes the PERFECT gift!Posted by SellersCity on Sunday, April 15, 2018
- \015\0121 How to Restore Windows Vista to Factory Settings\015\012
- \015\012Step 1\015\012Burn all your important files to a CD or store on a memory stick. Remember you will lose each bit of information that you had stored in your computer including the programs that you had installed, such as Microsoft Office.
- \015\012Step 2\015\012Unplug all the devices and drivers from your CPU (except the keyboard and the mouse), including your printer, camera and memory stick.
- \015\012Step 3\015\012Shut off the computer and then turn it on, or simply restart it.
- \015\012Step 4\015\012As soon as you see the Dell logo at the start keep on hitting the F8 key repeatedly. Do not stop until you see the screen that says "Repair your computer." There will be other options too but chose this option and hit Enter.
- \015\012Step 5\015\012Next you will see a prompt window giving you options to select the keyboard layout select from the drop-down menu "US" and click "OK."
- \015\012Step 6\015\012On the next screen you will be asked to select the user ID and the password of your Windows Vista account. Select your user account, but make sure your user account has administrative functions. Type in your password. If you don't have a password, leave it blank and click "OK."
- \015\012Step 7\015\012Now you will come to a window with multiple options. Choose the one at the bottom that reads, "Dell Factory Image Restore." If you are unsure at this point whether you want to go ahead and restore your factory settings you may click "Restart" or the "Shut Down" buttons at the bottom of this prompt window. The computer will restart your computer without executing this operation, and you will get your most recent settings back. Otherwise clicking "Dell Factory Image Restore" will generate an operation that will take about 45 minutes to complete.
\015\0122 How to Restore XP to Factory Settings
- \015\012Step 1\015\012Save and close all programs that are being currently used.
- \015\012Step 2 \015\012Point to Start and then Accessories, then click on System Tools.
- \015\012Step 3 \015\012From the proffered menu, select "Restore My Computer to an Earlier Time." Then click "Next."
- \015\012Step 4 \015\012From the following menu, a calendar, select the time to which you want to restore your system. Then click "Next."
- \015\012Step 5 \015\012Confirm the restore point (in red), ensure all programs are closed and click "Next." This will begin the restoration process.
\015\012hope you successfully do it..
\015\012please rate me
Tips for a great answer:- Provide details, support with references or personal experience .
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box .
- It's 100% free, no registration required.
Suggested Questions/Answers :
My laptop has a horrible virus on it. i need to know how can i restore it to factory setting.
Hi\015\012\015\012\015\012\015\0121 How to Restore Windows Vista to Factory Settings\015\012\015\012Step 1\015\012Burn all your important files to a CD or store on a memory stick. Remember yo ... PC Laptops
Laptop has virus, need to restore to factory settings
Unlike\012 other laptops, Acer laptops integrate a computer management utility \012called 'Acer eRecovery Management' to create backup of hard drive data, \012create restore point, reinstall applications & drivers, and reset \012Acer laptop ... Acer Extensa 4620-4648 Notebook
Problem with dell inspiron 6000
Hi Installing windows is a part of the steps to get the laptop workingHere is the link to download all the drivers for your laptop.Let me know if you need further help and also here is a OS reinstallation guide for reinstallin ... Dell INSPIRON 6000 CENTRINO 1.7GHZ,512mb,40GB,DVDRW,XP (086216118098) PC Notebook
Computer keeps rebooting into safe mode after trying to Restore
Hold down the number "0"key and continue to hold it down as you turn on the laptop. Keep holding the key and then if the laptop makes a sound let go and hopefully it will go into the internal factory restore for your laptop.If it doesn' ... Sony PC Laptops
Gateway laptop reset
Gateway Direct systems went "media-less" back in September 2004. In the event of a system crash users could either 1) restore their systems from the Recovery Partition OR 2) from the backup media that they were prompted to create on first power-up -- ... PC Laptops
Dell latitude d620 needs factory restore
Resetting\012 a Latitude D620 laptop to the factory settings allows the \012user to restore the Latitude D620 to the original operating condition as\012 if it was just \012taken out of the box. Dell system includes a restore utilit ... Dell Latitude D620 Notebook
My computer got broke so i installed new installion of windows xp and now that one got messed up and i need to restore the factory settings but i cant get the d2d erecovery to work can you help me my computer is an acer aspire one series mother board aoa150
Hi there !!Thank you for posting your question at FixYa.comYou have a partition on your hard drive that contains the backup\015\012image.If you can't see a drive D: or E: on "my computer" that means the\015\012partition is hid ... PC Laptops
I want to restore my dell laptop to factory settings
You can try to restore your PC from start<-all programs<-accessories<-system tolls<restore-Choose the earliest date that your want your ... Dell Inspiron 8600 Notebook
In clearing up a virus, we lost some files that are key to internet connecting.. Our wireless signal is excellent but when we go out to the net, we get no page connections. What files are needed? I have 2 of these notebooks EeePC 1000H.
Try doing a "system restore" going back a day of so before the "virus" problem. With XP and VISTA System Restore is an EXCELLENT fix and quite smart; you can always return to your original settings. Dont bother with and free Downloads or quick fix pr ... ASUS Eee PC 1000H Laptop
My laptop got a irus that does not let me turn it on
I do not know if you have Windows XP or Vista so I am going to give you a few fixes that should work.\015\012 Press F8 during boot this will take you to boot options select Safe Mode.\015\012Once you are in Windows click Start and open RU ... Acer Aspire One Netbook 8.9" Notebook
How do i restore my windows vista laptop to
Hi!\015\012\015\012Restoring your laptop back to it's original settings can be done in numerous ways but it would be easier to give you specific advice if we knew what brand/model of laptop you have.\015\012\015\012Nearly all ... PC Laptops
Reset my laptop to its factory default?
The first thing if it is windows xp on it then in order to reset ur computer back to factory settings u need tofirst shut down the computer and then press and hold down the ctrl key on the keyboard and then press the power button only once and keep t ... Sony VAIO VGN-UX280P Notebook
Medion laptop i have bought a laptop recently i am pretty good with computers bought the computer nearly new think its been formatted so the tv card i have with it has no software now is it as simple as just downloading the software from somewhere or should i system restore as it says inn the manual that the software should be pre installed
System restore is a relatively simple process in itself, However the complications are before and after the installation. Before the restore you need to be sure you have the installers for any applications you added because you will need to reinsta ... Medion MD-40954 Notebook
Reset toshiba satellite A100-TA2 to factory settings
Try this link, at appears as if u can download the disks herehttp://www.user-guides.co.uk/toshiba/toshibarecovery/toshiba.asp?keywords=toshiba+satellite+a100+ta2+recovery+discs+downloads&recor=121 ... Toshiba Satellite A100-S8111TD Notebook
Rundll error i have dell 1501 laptop...it was good n faster when i baught..but now it's so slow n i think there is rundll error in pc...so help me out what i do to solve this problem
Well, unfortunately, as time goes on with any computer the hard drive accumulates gunk from mostly new programs and the internet. There are more start up things going on in the background, more spyware and malware that you can't see, you probably hav ... Dell Inspiron 1501 Notebook
Restore settings how do i restore the factory settings for an acer aspire 5315 laptop
Hi the above is not true ..i have restored many acer laptops ..its very easy to do ...start the computer up you will get the acer logo first then a black screen with a cursor in the top left corner (this only stays on for a few seconds .) when this s ... PC Laptops
Eratic mouse movements on two toshiba laptops Qosmio 35 with Windows media & Equium running Vista. At spoadic times the cursor will minimise a window or go to the start button without the cursor being near the location of the command carried out.
If both of these are doing the same thing, it sounds like a virus or spyware. I will give you a list of things to do. If hese things do not work let me know and I will continue helping until we get it solved.\015\012\015\012I can't fix ... Toshiba PC Desktops
Acer Aspire 5920 alt f10 to use my recovery dsk mismatch d2d32
This a very common error. I too have suffered from this but after about 15 hours of fighting with it.. I fix it. I could not use the ALT + F10 keys as I would get the D2D32 Type Mismatch Error. So lucky me when I got my laptop from acer I made the re ... Acer Aspire 5610-4648 Notebook
Restore factory settings for aspire 5570
Assuming that you know how to normally access Setup then the surefire way to get there is to remove the RTC battery and then reconnect. Some laptops have NVRAM (non-volatile RAM) which precludes that and then you must discover the factory service pro ... Acer Aspire 5500 5570-2609 Laptop
Slow computer -how to restore a Fujitsu Siemens Amilo Pro v1000
If the units are running slow, you can do some maintenance on them to speed them up. \015\012\015\012First, run defragmenter on both units.(in Safe mode)\015\012\015\012Download ScrubXP which will automatically clear your tem ... PC Laptops
LAPTOP WONT BOOT/START
To go through the recovery program I think you tap the F11 button as you start up. Press the power button and keep tapping F11 until the recovery program starts. I have restored my easynote L4 back to factory settings twice with this utility. ... Packard Bell Easy One Silver 2101 Notebook
Computer crashes on startup, goes to system repair
What you need to do is first try pressing F8 when the machine first boots, this will put you into safe mode, when it comes up choose Safe Mode with networking. When it comes to the point asking you to choose system restore or safe mode desktop choose ... Acer Aspire 5920-6335 Laptop
Need to take laptop back to factory setting
Hold alt f10 while it is restarting. This should get you into options to restore To factory. Just hope these viruses did not get into the restore partition. Good Luck. ... Acer Aspire 5315 Notebook
Restore Hardrive to Factory Settings, Missing Hidden Partition
Yes Claudia you are right. When you wiped the hard drive you deleted the partition that contained the systen restore (factory restore). You will have to purchase a new copy of Vista. It will not contain all of the other programs that came with your c ... PC Desktops
This sounds very funny but the problem is I cannot get my desktop
The problem is due to explorer being corrupted or not loaded for some reason.\015\012To solve press ctrl alt delete and bring up task manager and then goto file menu then new task and then type explorer and hit ok. If this loads your desktop up ... Acer Aspire 5610-4648 Notebook