Having problems with your PC Desktops ?
Hi I cannot get my d.v.d drive to open and close. What do I do?
😍53% Off for first 100 people Only!😍 🔥 Claim discount here 🔥: ➡ sellerscity.net/62-lazy-portable-table.html ➡ sellerscity.net/62-lazy-portable-table.html Adjustable Laptop Stand its platform for whatever you need : Bed & Couch - Book tray - watch movies - dinner table ✅ Now you can enjoy working . ✅ prevent computer neck pain (computer monitor is at eye level) . ✅ prevent overheating laptop . ✅ will serve you anywhere you go get your table today and make your life so much easier ✅it collapses down to a flat surface for easy storing. 😍53% Off for first 100 people Only!😍 🔥 Claim discount here 🔥: ➡ sellerscity.net/62-lazy-portable-table.html ➡ sellerscity.net/62-lazy-portable-table.html 🎁 Makes the PERFECT gift!Posted by SellersCity on Sunday, April 15, 2018
- \015\012 \015\012\011If the keyboard has a CD/DVD Eject key, press it. The \015\012 Eject\015\012 key is usually placed by the volume knob and is marked by a triangle pointing up with a line underneath.\015\012 \015\012 \015\012
- \015\012 \015\012Double-click \015\012 My Computer\015\012.\015\012 \015\012 \015\012
- \015\012 Right-click the icon for the CD, CDRW, or DVD drive that is stuck, and then click Eject.\015\012 \015\012
- \015\012 \015\012If the CD or DVD drive door button is a long clear plastic bar on the\015\012front of the PC, press firmly on the right side of bar. Some models\015\012have a button on the front panel of the PC to the right of the hinged\015\012door. Press the button to eject the drive.\015\012\015\012 \015\012
- \015\012 \015\012\015\012If the drive door button is part of the PC case and is covering the\015\012actual drive door, open the door that is part of the PC case and press\015\012the Eject\015\012 button on the faceplate of the drive.\015\012 \015\012 \015\012
- \015\012 \015\012\011Restart the PC and press the \015\012 Eject\015\012button on the front of the drive when the first screen appears (before\015\012Windows launches). If the drive door opens this way but does not open\015\012in Windows, another software program is taking control of the CD\015\012driver. Try shutting down or configuring any software programs that\015\012create discs or monitor the CD or DVD drive. \015\012 \015\012
- \015\012 \011If the door still does not open, do the following:\015\012 \015\012
- \015\012 \011Close all programs and shut down the PC. \015\012 \015\012
- \015\012 \011Unplug the power cord from the power outlet.\015\012 \015\012
- \015\012 \015\012Look for the small hole on the faceplate of the CD or DVD drive. This\015\012is the manual release. The location of the manual release hole will vary
- \015\012 Straighten the paperclip and insert it into the manual release hole until resistance is felt.\015\012 \015\012
- \015\012 \011Once the resistance is felt, keep pushing the paper clip until the drawer opens a little.\015\012 \015\012
- \015\012 \011Remove the paper clip and gently pull out the drawer until the disc is accessible.\015\012 \015\012
- \015\012 \011Remove the CD and turn on the PC.
- \015\012 Turn off the PC.\015\012 \015\012
- \015\012 Unplug all power cords from the back of the PC.\015\012 \015\012
- \015\012 \015\012Press and release the \015\012 Power\015\012 button on the front of the computer.\015\012 \015\012 \015\012
- \015\012 Remove the side panel.
- \015\012 Unplug the power cable and wait five seconds.\015\012 \015\012
- \015\012 Find\015\012a different power cable that is not being used, plug the different\015\012power cable into the back of the drive, making sure that it fits firmly\015\012into the socket. If a different power cable is not available, replug\015\012the original power cable into the back of the drive, making sure that\015\012it fits firmly into the socket.\015\012 \015\012
- \015\012 Replace the side panel and plug in the power cord.
- \015\012 Turn on the PC and press the eject button on the front of the drive.\015\012
\015\012Restart the pc and it should be back to normal.
Tips for a great answer:- Provide details, support with references or personal experience .
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box .
- It's 100% free, no registration required.
Suggested Questions/Answers :
Loading some DVD's
I'm getting this information right out of the "Windows Vista: The Missing Manual" and it does point out that there are compatibility issues if not burned properly or with the wrong format;If you format with the Live File System Format you can t ... PC Laptops
My Cd-Rom doesnt work for my Acer Notebook 2930
Hi\015\012\015\012Did it give any error code, like Error code 39? And does the DVD/CD Drive appear in My Computer?Normally the CD drives use the default Windows drivers. Try right clicking the HL-DT-ST DVDRAM GSA T10N ATA Devi ... Acer Aspire 5100 Notebook
When I try to resstall a DVD drive I get Windows
If you are receiving this Code 39 error and your CD or DVD drive is missing and has a yellow exclamation mark in Device Manager, I hope this information isTo solve this Code 39 error, follow these instructions: ... PC Desktops
! on my LG GCC4522B CD-RW/DVD-ROM
To solve this Code 39 error, follow these instructions:\015\012 NOTE: After removing these registry keys and rebooting, it may be necessary to reinstall any CD or DVD recording applications.\015 ... PC Desktops
My Cd-Rom doesnt work for my Acer Notebook 2930
Did it give any error code, like Error code 39? And does the DVD/CD Drive appear in My Computer?\015\012\015\012Normally the CD drives use the default Windows drivers. Try right clicking the HL-DT-ST DVDRAM GSA T50N ATA Device in Device ... Acer Aspire 2930-4661 Notebook
Activation Failed! When I try to activate my DVD XCopy software, I get a message stating "the server sent an invalid response. Contact Tech Support." Please help me to activate my software When I try to activate my DVD XCopy software Version 3.1.1, I get a message stating "the server sent an invalid response. Contact Tech Support." Please help me to activate my software
Description: This article aims to introduce an easy way to unlock iTunes purchased movie and convert DRM M4V video to Moto X for playback on Windows and Mac. Source: How to record iTunes M4V videos on Motorola Moto X? http://best-tablet-conve ... 321studios DVD X Copy Platinum (200000) for PC
Hi I cannot get my d.v.d drive to open and close. What do I do?
\015\012\015\012 \015\012\011If the keyboard has a CD/DVD Eject key, press it. The \015\012 Eject\015\012 key is usually placed by the volume knob and is marked by a triangle poi ... PC Desktops
Broken DVD tray
Do you feel adventurous? If so, there should be a screw in the bottom of the computer that holds the drive in. With the power on, open the drive then turn off the power. Unplug the power supply and remove the battery. Remove all cables from the compu ... Compaq Presario Notebook
Laptop DVD /RW Drive
Did you try a dvd cleaner some times the laser inside gets dirty and then it will not work if this does not work try a different dvd player in it a little serect is to try a different one always if still does not work might have to redownload the dri ... PC Laptops
Driver needed for TSST Corp CDDVDW TS-H653N SCSI CdRom Device please. DVD drive shown in My Computer, and MS says I have the correct driver for this device. But, it doesn't work.
If the computer still cannot read a disc, there may be a problem with the drive. Go to method 3 to troubleshoot the CD or DVD drive.\015\012If the computer can read the other disc, there is a problem with original CD or DVD. Contact the manufacturer ... Compaq PC Desktops
Our DVD player on our laptop is not working and this is the comment we get from Device manager - Windows cannot start this hardware device because its configuration information (in the registry) is incomplete or damaged. (Code 19) Click 'Check for solutions' to send data about this device to Microsoft and to see if there is a solution available.
Hi,It sounds like your DVD drive has become slightly unseated in it's mount (was the laptop dropped recently?) or else information about it has become corrupted in the operating system. Will the machine boot to a CD or DVD if ... Toshiba Satellite Pro L300D-EZ1002X Notebook
Laptop DVD/RW Drive
Hi takino,\015\012\015\012Sounds like you have a faulty connection between your drive and the laptop or you drive has some serious problems.\015\012\015\012The first thing to try is reseating your DVD drive as follows:\015\012-Flip the laptop over wi ... HP Compaq Presario R4000 Notebook
Computer has frozen on windows logo
1) Which version of Windows ? For the following discussion I am assuming it is 2000, XP or higher. You may also want to print this, it's long.2) Is this this the low resolution Windows logo on the black scre ... Fujitsu Siemens SCALEO 600 (FSP:83C005617) PC Desktop
Dell Studio - I can't get the DVD out of the drive. I can read the DVD but cannot remove it.
The question here is if this is an issue with the software or the drive. If you close down dell studio and go to "my computer" can you manually tell the drive to "eject"?If nothing else works you can always do it manually.On the fro ... PC Laptops
Laptop turns on and off, no display
This could be caused by a couple of causes, the most popular are Malware attacks and Overheating issues with the processor. Just remember though that there could be permanent damage to the motherboard and no fix except replacement is going to work. I ... HP Pavilion dv6000z Notebook
MY DVD/CD DRIVER IS NOT READING ANY DISK
Is your DVD/CD Drive appear in My Computer? Can you see it listed? If not, try these:\015\012\015\012You may be required to go into the registry to fix this issue, so if you are not too comfortable going into the registry, you might want ... Lenovo 3000 Y410 Notebook
Need help hello everyone need help my cd /dvd drive does not work most of the time i cant open it manually or by cliking in the eject when i finally get it open it will not read it will not spin it show like the drive is empty can u help me put
Computer CD-ROM drive help and technical information.\015\012\015\012\015\012\015\012\015\012DVD-RAM - ReWritable drive type that uses a phase-change ... HP Pavilion dv4000 Notebook
My Dell E521 desktop dvd / dvdrw drives don't work
HI,\015\012\015\012These instructions are for XP but it works in Vista too. The difference being how you get to the Command Promp and plus sign (+) vs. arrows.1. Click Start.2. Click Run.3. In the "Open" field type ... Dell Dimension E521 PC Desktop
Computer will not recognise cd discs for burning will recognise dvd discs computer: hp a1350a media center
Just click below for information;\015\012\015\012\015\012\015\012\015\012\015\012\015\012\015\012\015\012\015\012\015\012\015\012\015\012»\015\012 ... HP PC Desktops
Laptop CD/DVD Drive
I think buying a USB DVD drive is a very sensible idea as internal drives on laptops can be a pain to remove and fit and they are more prone to failure than their desktop brothers because of their flimsy construction. ... HP Compaq Presario V6000T Notebook
Dvd-rw is not being detected by bios
Try the following\015\012\015\0121.reseat the odd..u can find the steps at the below mentioned link\015\012http://support.del ... Dell Inspiron 6400 Notebook
My DVD player in dell 1501 just keeps starting and stopping
Your DVD drive is overheating and untill you replace it your likely to keep getting the same problem. However there are a few methods of fixing it on your own.\015\012\015\012First look for better drivers online - this shou ... Dell Inspiron 1501 PC Notebook
Dvd hardrive when I try to use my dvd maker a pop up comes up stating that there is no supported drive detected. I also cannot install games and the dvd drive icon does not show up under "my computer"
Its possible that the Dvd drive is not connected to your motherboard, but it is connected to the power supply inside your computer, this would give the illusion that its working, as it would open and close and 'make noises' but it would not be connec ... Acer Aspire T690 (AST690UP820A) PC Desktop
Cannot install windows vista ultimate 64 bit on my computer when I have xp installed. Can boot from the 32 bit version disk though but I want the 64 bit. Tried booting it from start-up by booting from CD drive first but still ignores it and boots from HD. I have a intel duo x86 chip 6400 and need to know how to install windows vista retail version on my PC
\015\012Start the computer and make sure that the current version of Windows has started. \015\012Insert the Windows Vista DVD into the DVD drive and then close the drive tray. Wait a moment for the Setup program ... PC Desktops
My tishiba DVD player has become inconsistent in what DVD it will play. It usde to be that I shoved a DVD disk into the drive and closed it and after a couple of zip sounds the pop up to select which DVD player did I want to use. The default was always Toshiba. When I clicked on the Toshiba DVD player a little whirring later and the program open and began showing the menues of the DVD. Now it just whirrs and zips and clickes and nothing. Some opf my disks still play. At one time they all played
Hey StewThe most probable problem here lies with the lens of you player. Since it still plays some DVD's , it's probably not burnt out so that means that it's dirty. This is supported by the fact that the problem is getting progessively w ... PC Laptops