Having problems with your PC Desktops ?
Don't know my administrator password? - PC Desktops
😍53% Off for first 100 people Only!😍 🔥 Claim discount here 🔥: ➡ sellerscity.net/62-lazy-portable-table.html ➡ sellerscity.net/62-lazy-portable-table.html Adjustable Laptop Stand its platform for whatever you need : Bed & Couch - Book tray - watch movies - dinner table ✅ Now you can enjoy working . ✅ prevent computer neck pain (computer monitor is at eye level) . ✅ prevent overheating laptop . ✅ will serve you anywhere you go get your table today and make your life so much easier ✅it collapses down to a flat surface for easy storing. 😍53% Off for first 100 people Only!😍 🔥 Claim discount here 🔥: ➡ sellerscity.net/62-lazy-portable-table.html ➡ sellerscity.net/62-lazy-portable-table.html 🎁 Makes the PERFECT gift!Posted by SellersCity on Sunday, April 15, 2018
- Put\015\012 your bootable XP CD into the drive and start your PC. (Make sure that you\015\012 have selected ‘CD’ as your first boot device) \015\012
- After\015\012 booting up, the first screen will indicate that Setup is inspecting your\015\012 system and loading files. \015\012
- Press\015\012 ENTER to Setup Windows when you get to the Welcome to Setup screen. \015\012
- After\015\012 accepting the license agreement, the Setup window will give you the option\015\012 to do a Repair. \015\012
- Use UP\015\012 and DOWN arrows to select your XP installation and press “R” to continue\015\012 with Repair. \015\012
- Once\015\012 this is done, you will have the option to reboot. Reboot the PC now. \015\012
- During\015\012 the reboot, DO NOT press any key to boot from the CD again. Setup will automatically\015\012 resume and you will notice Installing Windows highlighted. \015\012
- Look\015\012 at the lower left hand side of the screen and when you see the Installing\015\012 Devices progress bar, press SHIFT + F10. You should now get a command\015\012 console. \015\012
- At the\015\012 prompt, type NUSRMGR.CPL and press Enter. \015\012
- Now pick\015\012 the account you need to change and remove or change your password as you\015\012 prefer. If you want to log on without having to enter your new password,\015\012 you can type control userpasswords2 at the prompt and choose to log on\015\012 without being asked for password. After you’ve made your changes close the\015\012 windows, exit the command box and continue on with the Repair (Ensure you have\015\012 your Product key handy). \015\012
- Once\015\012 the Repair is done, you will be able to log on with your new password (or\015\012 without a password if you chose not to use one or if you chose not to be\015\012 asked for a password).
\015\012\015\012Hope that helps!
\015\012\015\012 If your issue is\015\012not resolved, please do not assign a rating just yet. Please post back as\015\012to what steps you took, results, etc, and I will try to assist you further as\015\012best I can. I am here at your service.
\015\012\015\012 P.S. -You can rate this solution with one of\015\012four votes, if you feel your issue is resolved (remember that at times a bit of\015\012to and fro dialogue may be necessary to resolve an issue).
- "FixYa!"\015\012 - The solution provides great advice on how to solve the problem. \015\012
- "Helpful"\015\012 - The solution provides useful leads that helps solve the problem. \015\012
- "Thanks\015\012 for Trying" - The solution does not solve the problem but the\015\012 effort is appreciated. \015\012
- "Inappropriate"\015\012 - The solution has absolutely nothing to do with the problem.
\015\012\015\012Thank you for using FIXYA!
This is often the case when it was somebody else who installed the Operating System in your PC. Normally, you, as the owner/main user, were likewise given a Username/Account with administrator privileges. Should this be not the case, then your options are:
1. consult with your dealer or whoever installed the OS and get the password. You may need to prove ownership of the PC;
2. do a clean fresh re-install of the OS using the recovery CDs that came with the PC when it was new or even an OEM and use the CD key printed in the Microsoft sticker at the side or rear of your PC;
3. it is possible to remove the admin password assuming you can boot from the CD. Being a gray area, you again need to provide proof of ownership before further information maybe provided.
Hope this be of initial help/idea. Pls post back how things turned up or should you need additional information.
Good luck and kind regards.
Thank you for using FixYa.
Tips for a great answer:- Provide details, support with references or personal experience .
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box .
- It's 100% free, no registration required.
Suggested Questions/Answers :
I have a dell 4600 that I got from my daughter . which I had to re-install and It has a password in the bios for the set up and my daughter dont know
\015\012 \015\012Hi katmbutts;\015\012 \015\012 \015\012Before attempting to bypass the BIOS password on a computer, please take a minute to contact the hardware ... Dell Dimension 4600 PC Desktop
I Dont Know The Password For My Computer And I've
If you restart the computer and press F8 while the computer is booting up you can go into safe mode, and use the administrative logon (if it is not password protected) and then go into the user accounts in the control panel and reset or remove your p ... HP PC Laptops
Username Hi there I have brought a acer power sk30 desktop CPU and thre is a username and password on it and I dont know it how can i change the username and password to myself
User name and password on windows? is it administrator so you cannot log in? if yes you have to format it the hard drive or use ERD commander or any program that can break the password, if it is Bios password you have to reset it from the board. ... AcerPower 8000 PC Desktop
I forgot my admin password and when computer boots up i cant get in and do not have any other user accounts setup. how can i reset password. I have a Compac NC6220
Hello there cimaronw_tc_\015\012\015\012This reply is composited from a couple different draft-stage "Tips & Tricks" articles I'm in the middle of developing. Given your (and so many others) dilemma, I don't have the hea ... PC Laptops
My toshiba laptop is a black screen asking for a password.
Hi friend,\015\012\015\012If you have lost or forgotten the XP administrator password, first reboot Windows XP in safe mode by re-starting the computer and pressing F8 repeated as the computer starts up. Then (in safe mode) c ... Toshiba Satellite A135-S2276 Notebook
Hello. My Acer laptop is locked and states that only an administrator can get in?
Try logging in with your own username and password. If not try 'Administrator" and leave the password blank. If that doesnt work and you dont know any other usernames or passwords you'll need to bring the laptop to a repair centre and have them use a ... Acer Aspire 3050-1733 Notebook
I bought a desktop at a pawnshop and i dont know the password for it what do i do to get through
Power up your computerstart lightly tapping F8\015\012It should bring up a menu, if not power down and try again\015\012At the menu, choose SAFE MODE\015\012Once the login screen displays, choose ADMINISTRATOR ( if that isn't ... eMachines T5224 PC Desktop
I need to get into my computer, but I forgot the password
Hello Buddy,\015\012\015\012If you have not tried going to Safe Mode, try booting the computer in Safe Mode. To get there, you will need to press on the F8 key soon as you press the power button to turn it on. Once you get to the Advanc ... Toshiba Satellite A135-S2386 Notebook (PSAD6U-01D00D) PC Notebook
How to retrieve a forgotten password. I can use CTRL+ALT+DELETE and user name comes up Compaq_Administrator but I don't know the password. Any ideas????? Desktop is a Compaq Presario SR2011WM with WindowsXP
Try booting up into Safe Mode by pressing F8 3 to 4 times per second when booting. Select Safe Mode when presented with the option. If the administrator password hasn't been set, the password should be blank. By default, HP does not set ... HP Compaq Presario SR2011WM PC Desktop
Password lock on laptop
Try pressing ctrl alt del twice at the login screen and you should get a different login window where you can change the username. Change it to administrator and press enter without any password ... Dell Inspiron 1501 Notebook
Acer Aspire M1100 Desktop - lost password, can't login in User Login. Is there a way to bypass the password?
If you're having trouble logging into Windows, you can attempt to use the Administrator account to edit/remove the password of the user login. The Administrator account is hidden by default while in normal mode. You'll need to boot the PC into Safe ... Acer Aspire™ T180 PC Desktop
Rank how can i reset the password of my laptop hp 6910p, my email is [email protected] I need to open the laptop?
Hello,When you startup and here the initial beep immediately press F8 several times until you get the startup options screen. Choose Safe Mode.At logon you will see an new user titled Admin, just press that and you should get a desk ... Compaq PC Laptops
Son-in-law is unable to download a program into PC that we gave
If you did not set a password then there is not a password. It may state "Provide administrator password if available...but no problem, pass the instructions below to your son-in-law and if there is a password he can change it, he does not need to ... PC Desktops
Hi I have a netopia 3341 router DSL with ethernet hookup and a linksys wrk54g wireless g. When I hook up my desktop it has XP on it, I get nothing. The linksys was given to me and worked at its previous location. I tried getting the laptop to work too but it says it gets no signal. I think its something with the isp address but dont know how to go about setting it right. If you could explain I would appreciate it. Thanks
Ok so the wireless router you got given, was that simply unplugged from it's previous home and then plugged in at yours? In order for it to work (to connect your pc) it will need to be reset back to factory and then reconfigured..It shou ... PC Desktops
E-Machine W2060 Password issue
Hi I have a e machine w631 and i cant login as the administrator or even go to the bios cause i dont know the password ... E-Machines etower 633id PC Desktop
I have this HP that i purchased from an estate sale. The previous owner has the administration password protected. This computer has the restore partition. I just dont know what KEY or combimation of keys to hold down so the laptop will enter restore. Does anyone know?
HPs are Usually F10 or F11.\015\012\015\012If it is a Vista or Windows7 system, tap F8 before you see the Windows Splash screen and select Repair option. Problem is, you will need an administrator account password to get past this point ... HP PC Desktops
Cant log in windows!
Restart the computer and as soon as it starts booting up start tapping on F8 key on your keyboard.\015\012The computer would show you advanced boot options.. select "Safe mode" from the list.\015\012When it asks for Administrator's passwo ... PC Desktops
Im locked out and i dont know the administrative password what to do?
Is it a windows password or bios? If it is for a windows xp password, you can download a program called NT Offline Editor and clear the password with it. You can get this software from:\015\012\015\012 ... Toshiba Satellite A135-S2386 Notebook (PSAD6U-01D00D) PC Notebook
Reset Admin Password on used computer.
Ok, what I am going to do is show you how to bypass or (hack) a password protected windows xp computer. first, restart your computer>press F8 before it boots up, a menu will come up>select safe mode>restart in safe mode>the admin account ... Dell Dimension 2300 PC Desktop
Code 80070424 when try to update windows - HP A6620F PAVILION A6620F DESKTOP PC
This is the answer of MS:1. Click the "Start" Button, click "All programs", and click "Accessories".\015\0122. Right-click "Command Prompt", and click "Run as administrator". If\015\012you are prompted for an administrator password ... HP A6620F PAVILION A6620F DESKTOP PC
Windows xp proffesional password
Stinks that it'll take a day or two for\015\012them to help you. Sounds like your account is, indeed, locked or\015\012expired. The only way to fix this is to log in as "administrator" and\015\012check the permissions on your user account. Kind of to ... Toshiba Satellite M100 Notebook
I have a oroblem logging on to my pc even though i am the administrator i cant log on , can i change that and make a new login
If you can log on to an administrator account you can remove the passwords on other accounts. If you dont know the passwords for any of the accounts you can try ophcrack, which uses rainbow tables to recover passwords from the sam files (where windo ... E-Machines eMonster 600 PC Desktop
Service user profile error
Boot into safe mode by spamming the "F8" button "after" you see your VAIO splash screen. You will be presented with a few options, select "safe mode".When windows loads, you should now have access to your hidden Admin account. I have seen ... Sony VAIO VGN-CS160J/Q Widescreen Notebook PC
Daughter set admin. password and forgot it. How do I reset or clear it?
Forgot \012windows \012os password \012isn't \012a big \012problem. I know \012actually \012quite a simple ... Dell Dimension B110 PC Desktop
Need to recover password for a toshiba satallite A305-S6909
Try the following procedure, may be it can help you.\015\012Restart computer in safe mode (direct after Bios screen as windows OS going to load press repeatedly F8 key and choose Safe Mode).\015\012In safe mode when Welcome Screen appears ... Toshiba Satellite A105 Notebook