Having problems with your PC Desktops ?
After formatting my pc is unable to run
😍53% Off for first 100 people Only!😍 🔥 Claim discount here 🔥: ➡ sellerscity.net/62-lazy-portable-table.html ➡ sellerscity.net/62-lazy-portable-table.html Adjustable Laptop Stand its platform for whatever you need : Bed & Couch - Book tray - watch movies - dinner table ✅ Now you can enjoy working . ✅ prevent computer neck pain (computer monitor is at eye level) . ✅ prevent overheating laptop . ✅ will serve you anywhere you go get your table today and make your life so much easier ✅it collapses down to a flat surface for easy storing. 😍53% Off for first 100 people Only!😍 🔥 Claim discount here 🔥: ➡ sellerscity.net/62-lazy-portable-table.html ➡ sellerscity.net/62-lazy-portable-table.html 🎁 Makes the PERFECT gift!Posted by SellersCity on Sunday, April 15, 2018
\015 After formatting my pc with xp, my pc showing the message that " CHECK FOR VIRUSES.........stop 0X0000007B (0XF810B528, 0XC0000034, 0X00000000, 0X00000000)"...........What can be the problem, please suggest me soon...THANKS.\015
- Restart your computer if you haven't already done so. The STOP 0x0000007B \015\012blue screen error might be a fluke.
- Did you just install or make a change to a hard drive controller? If so, \015\012there's a good chance that the change you made caused the STOP 0x0000007B \015\012error.
Undo the change and test for the 0x7B blue screen \015\012error.
Depending on what changes you made, some solutions might \015\012include:
- Remove or reconfigure the newly installed hard drive controller. \015\012
- Startup with Last Known Good Configuration to undo related registry and \015\012driver changes. \015\012
- Use system restore to undo recent changes. \015\012
- Rollback hard drive \015\012controller device driver to version prior to your driver \015\012update.
- Verify that the SCSI chain is correctly \015\012terminated, assuming you're using SCSI \015\012hard drives in your computer. Incorrect SCSI termination has been known to cause \015\012STOP 0x0000007B errors.
Note: Most home computers don't utilize \015\012SCSI hard drives. \015\012
- Verify that the \015\012hard drive is properly installed. An improperly installed hard drive could \015\012cause STOP 0x0000007B errors and other issues.
- Verify that the hard drive is configured properly in \015\012BIOS. The STOP 0x0000007B error could occur if the hard drive settings in BIOS are incorrect.
- Scan your \015\012computer for viruses. Certain viruses that infect the master boot record (MBR) or boot sector can cause STOP 0x0000007B \015\012errors.
Important: Make sure your virus scanning software is \015\012updated and configured to scan the MBR and boot sector. \015\012
- Update the drivers for your \015\012hard drive controller. If the drivers to your hard drive controller are \015\012outdated, incorrect, or corrupted then the STOP 0x0000007B error will likely \015\012occur.
Note: If the STOP 0x0000007B error occurs during the \015\012Windows setup process and you suspect that the reason is driver related, be sure \015\012to install the latest hard drive controller driver from the manufacturer for use \015\012during the installation of the operating \015\012system.
Note: This will likely be the solution if the second \015\012hexadecimal number after the \015\012STOP code is 0xC0000034. \015\012
- Run chkdsk on your hard drive. If the \015\012boot volume is corrupted, the chkdsk command might repair the \015\012corruption.
Important: You'll likely have to run chkdsk from the \015\012Recovery \015\012Console.
Note: This will likely be the solution if the second \015\012hexadecimal number after the STOP code is 0xC0000032. \015\012
- Perform an extensive test of \015\012your hard drive. If your hard drive has a physical problem, one very likely \015\012situation is the STOP 0x0000007B error you're seeing.
Replace the hard \015\012drive if the diagnostics you complete suggest that there is a hardware \015\012problem with the drive. \015\012
- Run the fixmbr command to create a new \015\012master boot record. A corrupted master boot record might be causing your STOP \015\0120x0000007B error.
Note: This will likely be the solution if the \015\012second hexadecimal number after the STOP code is 0xC000000E. \015\012
- Change the SATA mode in BIOS to Legacy or ATA mode. Disabling some of the \015\012advanced features of SATA drives in \015\012BIOS could stop the STOP 0x0000007B error from showing \015\012up.
Important: Keep in mind that even though the blue screen might \015\012be gone, the root cause is still probably a hardware or driver problem that may \015\012present itself as another error in the future. \015\012
- Clear the CMOS. Sometimes \015\012the STOP 0x0000007B error is caused by a BIOS memory issue. Clearing the CMOS \015\012could solve that problem.
- Update your BIOS. In some situations, an outdated BIOS could \015\012cause a STOP 0x0000007B error due to incompatibilities with a hard drive \015\012controller.
- Update the hard drive controller's firmware if possible. Just as with the \015\012BIOS in the previous step, an incompatibility could be causing the 0x7B error \015\012and a firmware update from the \015\012manufacturer may correct the problem.
- Repair your \015\012Windows installation. If you've just replaced the motherboard in a computer without \015\012reinstalling Windows then this will likely fix your problem.
Note: \015\012Sometimes a Windows repair will not fix a STOP 0x0000007B error. In those cases, \015\012a clean installation \015\012of Windows should do the trick.
If you haven't just replaced your \015\012motherboard, a Windows reinstall probably will not fix your STOP 0x7B \015\012issue. \015\012
- Perform basic STOP error \015\012troubleshooting. If none of the specific steps above help fix the STOP \015\0120x0000007B error you're seeing, take a look at this general STOP error \015\012troubleshooting guide. Since most STOP errors are similarly caused, some of the \015\012suggestions might help.
thne press "y" then scan your computer with antivirus. uninstall that antivirus because sometimes it conflict to windows.
then restart computer thne wait untill it check disk and fix errors.
Then you can see desktop screen.
(2)But if you are not able to enter in safe mode then you need windows disk or recovery disk.
Then boot computer with that disk.
For that when you power up the computer press F1 or F2 or "del" key to enter in bios .
Then go to boot option and set frist boot device as your cd or dvd drive.
Then save and exit settings.
Then insert disk in rom then it boot with that disk.
then follow the procedure and enter in recovery console .
Type in console prompt "chkdsk /r"
the press "y"
then it fix error on disk.
Then check in normal mode if still not load windows then follow above procedure again but this time select repair previous windows option so it repairs old windows and you get your old windows .
Let me know if you need further assistance.,
Tips for a great answer:- Provide details, support with references or personal experience .
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box .
- It's 100% free, no registration required.
Suggested Questions/Answers :
Trubleshoot Motherboard what is mother board prob and how can find n fix them....
More than 70% of all computer problems are related to cabling and connections. Ensure all cables are connected and connected firmly. IDE and floppy ribbon cables and power cables can often go loose. Ensure microprocessor, memory modules, and adapters ... PC Desktops
I purchased Compaq Presario CQ40 Notebook / laptop and installed both XP + Vista operating systems. I purchased Idea Net Setter data card for internet facility (USB STICK-MODEL-EG1626- EDGE/GPRS/GSM AIR INERFACE). XP is unable to detect the same, while the Vista is detecting and operating very well. OS has been formatted twice, but, my problem was not solved. But, this data card is working well in other systems with XP OS both in laptops and desktops. I could not find out the reason for failure.
Your computer may simply be unable to run 2 operating systems. On the odd occasion the main OS usually the newest one in this case vista is running in the background and interfering with kernel operations even if you have selected "Previous version o ... IBM ThinkPad R40 2722 Notebook
I can not install Windows on my Compaq Evo N620c
The quickest solution here would be to put the hard drive into a computer that has Windows already running, and format it through the operating system itself. I've run into this problem a few times, and when another computer wasn't available I would ... Compaq Evo N610C Notebook
Unable to format my laptop
The easyest way to format is with windows xp disk acting as a boot get into dos and format or install dos. ... HP Pavilion dv4000 Notebook
Unable to format hard disk.
Ady,\015\012You did not mention what steps you have tried. and what the problem occurs when you try to format. It also depends which OS you are using.\015\012\015\012There is a solution very easy to use. If you have Win98 or older v ... HP Compaq nx6310 Notebook
After formatting my pc is unable to run
Note: Some of these steps may require you to access windows via safe mode. If that's not possible then skip those steps.\015\012\015\012Restart your computer if you haven't already done so. The STOP 0x0000007B \015\ ... PC Desktops
Freezed (No turning off)
When a computer freezes there are many possible causes.One may be that you've downloaded a viruses, another may be that you have so much adaware running in the background that your computer simply can't handle it. ... IBM ThinkPad 600X Notebook
DVD+RW I HAVE A HP PAVILION LAPTOP AND MY DVD+RW IS NOT READING ANY DISC. WHAT COULD BE THE PROBLEM, BESIDE SAYING IT NEEDS TO BE REPLACED
\015\012\015\012\015\012\015\012\015\012\015\012\015\012\015\012\015\012\015\012\015\012\015\012Unable to read a CD-R or other recordable disc.\015\012Question:\ ... HP Pavilion zd8000 Notebook
I am trying to reformat my 120GB FreeAgent Go USB for use with a Mac G4 450MHz using my OSX Disk Utility. It is trying to partition the disk, but it seems unable to complete. What do you think I should do? The computer has been running for at least 12 hours.
Try quitting the disk utility and unplug the device when safe to do so. If you find that you are unable to quit the utility, power down the computer and unplug the device. As one of my colleagues suggested, take it back to the point of purchase and g ... PC Desktops
IBM Netvista desktop bios problem
This is more like a workaround that I used on a laptop which cd room drive just failed (and which I did not want to replaced as it was more expensive than the whole laptop)\015\012\015\012If you can't select the device you want to boot fr ... IBM NetVista PC Desktop
Unable to install windows in laptop a problem of virus is showing. A virus error occurred during file setup of windows. Setup is unable to proceed, security risk shown by computer.
If you know how to format the c drive, format it and reistall windows. If you still can open windows or your old OS get a program called hijack this it is free just google it. run a scan and use this site to analyse your comp. info\015\012 ... IBM LENOVO VIDEO ADAPTER-G450 32MB 22P6640 Graphic Card
Lightscribe dvd writer840
Hi,Before reading the rest of this article, make sure the DVD isclean and undamaged. You can also try inserting a specialDVD cleaner disk in the machine, to make sure the headsare not dirty. These cleaner disks are avail ... Compaq PRESARIO SR1475CL AMD Athlon 64 3400+ 2.40GHz, 512MB DDRAM, 200GB Hard Drive, LightScribe DL ... (PW711AA) PC Desktop
Can not even use restore disks
From microsoft below .... \015\012\015\012\015\012\015\012Bug check 0x50 usually occurs after the installation of faulty hardware or in the event of failure of installed hardware (usually related to defective RAM, be it main m ... Gateway 7405GX Notebook
Two O.S. When I mean two O.S.s I mean two Windows XP S.P. 2.The good thing is they're not on the same partition.having in view that I have three partitions and the O.S I want to get rid of is on the smallest partition so my question is the following: "Can I delete the partition once and forever (I don't care about the data on it)?I tried to format it but it said :"Windows was unable to complete the format." If the answer to this question is yes please give me detail on how o do it 'cause I'm no
Yes you can delete.Let us assume you have OS in C and D. And wish to remove the OS from D.\015\012\015\012First, boot into the OS that you wish to keep.\015\012Click Start->Run ... Dell Vostro 1510 Notebook
I have 2 drives C: and D: Im trying to reinstall my windows but my c drive would not allow me to do so. Instead I could only do so on D: Now I have three options during bootup: c:Windows, D:Windows and Set up Windows Xp Now, I have installed windows on my D: drive, I would wish to format my C: However I am unable to do so because the system says there are setup files on C: so Its not possible. Please help. I want to reformat my C:
Assuming that XP is what you are installing first boot from the cd. You can do this by pressing F12 at boot for a one time boot option or enter setup -F2, F1, Delete, F10 (depends on which computer you have). Once you make the cd drive first boot wat ... PC Desktops
How to format acer 5315 (just out of warranty)
You don't need to format you hard drive, just follow these steps:\015\012Step 1: Start Registry Editor\015\012\015\012 loadTOCNode(3, 'whattotry');\015\012 Start->Run->type regedit and click OK.\015\01 ... Acer Aspire 5315 Notebook
Toshiba bios not starting
Download partition manager it`s free\015\012http://www.partition-tool.com/personal.htm\015\012and you can format,create ,resize etc your partitions.. ... IBM ThinkPad T43 Notebook
When I power on the LAPTOP with power cord, I am unable to run any of PC applications including simple application such as google talk service or windows mediaplayer. The Laptop becomes dead.
It seems you have a virus. Run your anti-virus and anti spywareif still dont find anything wrong, go to start, run,\015\012Msconfig, then go to start up, disable anything recently added or all,\015\012then go to services, click hide microsoft s ... Dell Inspiron 6400 Notebook
Line 0 of hivesft.inf is not formating the hard drive and it stop
Oy, this sounds like a bad sector where a nessicary file for your computer's well being was. \015\012Well, if you can, you can "attempt" to go into safe mode. Press F8 on bootup repeatedly and select enter safe mode, then go into system restore ... Toshiba Satellite L305D-S5881 Notebook
Replaced hard drive but unable to re-install version of windows
Hi,have you checked is the drive detected in the system bios, because if it is detected in system bios only then can vista install on it, start the system and at the blue dell logo tap F2 to enter setup and check if you see the newly installed ... PC Laptops
How I can bring back my acer 3260 to original format
... Acer TravelMate 3260-4874 Notebook
CANT FORMAT THE HARD DRIVE (Toshiba Satellite L100)
You need to replace the drive. You can get one immediately from Best Buy or even Wal-Mart. If you can wait a day or two you can get a really good deal at newegg.com.It could also be a software problem but I doubt it's worth the effort o ... PC Laptops
Bad experience with HP customer support, please read ?
Quite an ordeal you went through, to say the least.About all you can do at this point is try to make lemonade out of the lemons, let me explain...If you have a good sized group of users that purchased HPs from you (or on your ... HP Pavilion Media Center a1330n - AMD Athlon 64 2.4GHz Desktop Computer (Open Box Product, Limited Avai... (EL466AAABAOB)
My computer turns off
Solution:i) instant releif: click start button---->click RUN----> then type shutdown -a in the Text box------> you'll see that message disappears.....ii) i would this p ... Compaq Presario 5000 PC Desktop
Emachines 3240 - cannot recover
... E-Machines PC Desktops