Having problems with your PC Desktops ?
HP Pocket 2003. Need to restore information but not recognising profile. Where do I find the files on PC to copy mobile devise. Using XP student edition
😍53% Off for first 100 people Only!😍 🔥 Claim discount here 🔥: ➡ sellerscity.net/62-lazy-portable-table.html ➡ sellerscity.net/62-lazy-portable-table.html Adjustable Laptop Stand its platform for whatever you need : Bed & Couch - Book tray - watch movies - dinner table ✅ Now you can enjoy working . ✅ prevent computer neck pain (computer monitor is at eye level) . ✅ prevent overheating laptop . ✅ will serve you anywhere you go get your table today and make your life so much easier ✅it collapses down to a flat surface for easy storing. 😍53% Off for first 100 people Only!😍 🔥 Claim discount here 🔥: ➡ sellerscity.net/62-lazy-portable-table.html ➡ sellerscity.net/62-lazy-portable-table.html 🎁 Makes the PERFECT gift!Posted by SellersCity on Sunday, April 15, 2018
- \015\012No ActiveSync chimes sound (or a gray icon \015\012displays), and there is no activity in the ActiveSync window on your personal \015\012computer.\015\012 \015\012
- \015\012ActiveSync chimes sound, and the ActiveSync icon on \015\012your personal computer changes to a swirling green icon. The “retrieving \015\012settings�? message appears on your personal computer, but the ActiveSync \015\012connection drops prior to establishing the partnership.\015\012 \015\012
- \015\012ActiveSync is searching for a connection but none \015\012occurs. (The green icon on your personal computer continues to spin.)\015\012 \015\012
- \015\012Synchronization has been established between your \015\012HP iPAQ and personal computer but connection is dropped. (The green icon on your \015\012personal computer stops spinning and grays out.)\015\012 \015\012
- \015\012Firewall or other network protection software \015\012message box is displayed for ActiveSync to access the network or \015\012Internet.
- \015\012Confirm that you are running ActiveSync on your \015\012personal computer with a supported operating system (OS).\015\012
- \015\012To get more information about the supported OS \015\012versions, visit: http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?FamilyID=7269173a-28bf-4cac-a682-58d3233efb4c&displaylang=en#Requirements \015\012.\015\012 \015\012
- \015\012The latest version of ActiveSync can be found at: \015\012http://www.microsoft.com/windowsmobile/downloads/pocketpc.mspx \015\012.\015\012 \015\012
- \015\012If you are using Windows Mobile 2003 or 2002-based \015\012devices, continue using Microsoft ActiveSync 3.8.
- \015\012If you are running ActiveSync 4.0 or later and \015\012personal firewall software on your personal computer, please add ActiveSync to \015\012the firewall program’s exception list.\015\012(Firewall software, such as Sygate Personal \015\012Firewall, TrendMicro PC-cillin Internet Security 2005, Norton Personal Firewall, \015\012McAfee Personal Firewall, or Zone Alarm Security Suite may block \015\012synchronization.) Refer to the documentation that came with your firewall \015\012program to determine how to add ActiveSync 4.0 or later to the program’s \015\012exception list. To further troubleshoot a firewall application and enable \015\012ActiveSync 4.0 or later, visit: http://www.microsoft.com/windowsmobile/help/activesync/default.mspx \015\012.\015\012 \015\012
- \015\012During the ActiveSync installation, if you \015\012inadvertently left the Microsoft Exchange Server option box checked and are not \015\012planning to connect to an Exchange server, follow these steps:\015\012
- \015\012Connect your HP iPAQ to your personal computer. Be \015\012sure an ActiveSync connection is established.\015\012 \015\012
- \015\012On your personal computer, click Start > All \015\012Programs > Microsoft ActiveSync. \015\012 \015\012
- \015\012Click Tools > Options > Sync Options \015\012tab.\015\012 \015\012
- \015\012Uncheck the boxes for the sync items listed under \015\012the Server group.\015\012 \015\012
- \015\012Place a checkmark in the boxes under the Desktop \015\012group for those items you want to synchronize.
- \015\012Disconnect your HP iPAQ from your personal computer \015\012and wait for the ActiveSync message confirming that your device is no longer \015\012connected. Reconnect your HP iPAQ to your personal computer. Wait for about two \015\012minutes to see if your HP iPAQ connects to your personal computer. \015\012 \015\012
- \015\012On your personal computer, in ActiveSync, select \015\012File > Connection Settings. Confirm that USB is selected as a \015\012potential connection method.\015\012 \015\012
- \015\012Connect your HP iPAQ to a different USB port on \015\012your personal computer.\015\012
- \015\012Check your USB synchronization cradle or \015\012cable.\015\012 \015\012
- \015\012Consider using another synchronization cradle or \015\012cable if one is available to you.
- \015\012Try synchronizing via an infrared or a Bluetooth \015\012connection. Refer to the printed or CD-based documentation that came with your \015\012HP iPAQ for specific instructions.\015\012 \015\012
- \015\012Restart your personal computer and perform a soft \015\012reset on your HP iPAQ. (A soft reset does not erase any of your settings, \015\012programs or data.) Use the stylus to lightly press the Reset button. Your \015\012HP iPAQ restarts and displays the Today screen. Once your \015\012personal computer and HP iPAQ restart, reconnect your HP iPAQ to your personal \015\012computer.\015\012 \015\012
- \015\012Uninstall ActiveSync from your personal computer \015\012and then reinstall it. To uninstall ActiveSync from your personal computer, \015\012click Start > Control Panel > Add or Remove Programs > Microsoft \015\012ActiveSync. Then click the Remove button > Yes. \015\012 \015\012
- \015\012After trying the above solutions without any \015\012success in solving your connection problem, perform a hard or clean reset on \015\012your HP iPAQ. (A hard or clean reset clears all user-installed settings, \015\012programs, and data and restores your HP iPAQ to factory settings. For more \015\012details, refer to the printed or CD-based documentation that came with your \015\012device.)\015\012You can reinstall your applications on your HP iPAQ \015\012once the hard or clean reset is complete by using ActiveSync on your personal \015\012computer. Once your HP iPAQ is synchronized properly, go to ActiveSync on your \015\012personal computer and select Tools > Add/Remove Programs... and select \015\012any programs you want to reinstall.
- \015\012http://www.microsoft.com/windowsmobile/help/activesync/default.mspx \015\012\015\012 \015\012
- \015\012http://www.microsoft.com/windowsmobile/default.mspx \015\012
\015\012NOTE: \015\012\015\012One or more of the links above will take \015\012you outside the Hewlett-Packard Web site. HP does not control and is not \015\012responsible for information outside of the HP Web \015\012site.
Can u please explain it bit clearly ???
Tips for a great answer:- Provide details, support with references or personal experience .
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box .
- It's 100% free, no registration required.
Suggested Questions/Answers :
HP Pocket 2003. Need to restore information but not recognising profile. Where do I find the files on PC to copy mobile devise. Using XP student edition
This document lists synchronization issues when \015\012using ActiveSync. ActiveSync is compatible with Windows XP or earlier Windows \015\012operating systems.\015\012If you are running Windows Vista on your computer, \015\012download Windows Mobile ... PC Desktops
How do you get a computer out of preparing to run system set up? it stays stuck there
Before you start looking at reinstalling Windows you need to back up your important data – just in case anything goes horribly wrong. \015\012\015\012\015\012Reinstallation\015\012loadTOCNode(1, 'summary');\015\012\015\012\015\012\0 ... PC Desktops
Computer has frozen on windows logo
1) Which version of Windows ? For the following discussion I am assuming it is 2000, XP or higher. You may also want to print this, it's long.2) Is this this the low resolution Windows logo on the black scre ... Fujitsu Siemens SCALEO 600 (FSP:83C005617) PC Desktop
I had to restore my computer to factory settings how can I access my backed up files in my D hardrive to restore my lost music, docs software etc
How to restore after pc recovery \015\012\015\012I recomend printing this before moving your computer into safe mode. \015\012\015\012--""Before you complete the process"" \015\012\015\012Click START \015\012 ... HP S7620N Pavilion Slimline Desktop PC - REFURBISHED (RF779RB)
Dvd drive wont work
That error and a number of other error codes can be reported for a DVD or CD writer if something has damaged one of the filter drivers, which are called Upper Filter and Lower Filter drivers in the Windows Registry. They can be installed by CD-writin ... Toshiba Satellite A100-S8111TD Notebook
Copying Microsoft Word macros to new computer system
Macros are stored in one of two places, Irene - and you decide where\015\012and when you create one.\015\012When you select Tools -> Macro -> Record New Macro you’re\015\012prompted to either create the macro in the global template (norma ... Compaq Presario 5000 PC Desktop
Entering cheat codes into praetorians
Level select:\015\012Use the following trick to unlock all the levels in the campaign mode. Note: This procedure involves editing a game file; create a backup copy of the file before proceeding. Use a text editor to edit the "*.usr" file in the folde ... Eidos Interactive Praetorians for Windows
Laptop wont start up
At this point your Operating System is Corrupt and has to be reinstalled\015\012\015\012The only fix is to install your factory restore disk to Restore the System unless the notebook comes with a full system restore; you can call the com ... PC Laptops
I HAVE LOST MY PASSWORD FOR MY QUICKEN PROGRAM. HOME & BUSINESS 2009
Common Fixes for Password Errors\015\012\015\012If the password contains numbers, be sure the keyboard Num Lock is turned on.\015\012\015\012Be sure the Caps Lock key is not on, and then retype the\015 ... PC Desktops
When I turn on starts shows microsoft windows then goess to startup repairs
Maybe to start the computer in Safe Mode will work, maybe system restore will work from there. Basically to do this with XP as your Operating System, press the power button and immediately start tapping the F8 key, this will take you to a screen with ... Acer Aspire 5500 5570-2609 Laptop
Lost win.ini.net.dll file
You need to repair your systemBut if you havn't the CDBelow is the stepBut make sure you close any unnecessary software and applications that run in the system tray like Windows Live Messenger, Yahoo! Instant messenger and others, b ... Toshiba Satellite A105 Notebook
Tally v7.2 educational error
\015\012You can make a system restore point while installing Tally. But before restoring the same point you should remember that you data can be lost in this process so take an external backup of your data on CD etc. ... Computer Utilities & Maintenance
Volume Control stopped working
CLICK ON START BUTTON AND GOW TO YOUR CONTROLL PANEL WHEN U THERE OPEN SYSTEM FILE AND CLICK ON DEVICE MANAGER WHEN YOUR DEVICE MANAGER HAS OPENED CLICK ON THE DROP DOWN THAT SAYS SOUND GAME AND VIDEO CONTROLLER AND ONTOP AT YOUR MENU ICONS YOU WILL ... HP Media Center PC 873n (P9875A#ABA) PC Desktop
My system crashed. Won't reinstall windows
Do you need anything that is stored on the crashed hard drive? If so, you need to get an adapter for the drive and connect it to a desktop pc as the 'd:' disk. then copy any files you can access that you need saved. Re-install the drive into t ... PC Laptops
How to reinstall windows xp if files are missing??
CLEAN INSTALLATIONNOTE: Before proceeding, make sure all necessary backups are completed.* Insert the Windows XP Reinstallation CD into the top CD drive* Remove any external devices from the computer: (except the mouse & ... Gateway 310 Series (158920) PC Desktop
Cannot find the Vaio recovery drive it is win xp os my sony has a virus bug that i cannot erase i want to format hd. dr, and do a full recovery when i follow the inst. says cannot find drive i didnt make a original backup copy when i boughit 3 years age
How did you try to do a recovery?\012\012For VAIO laptops released fall of 2003 onwards, the computers come with a vaio recovery center/wizard you can use to format the harddrivefollow these ste ... Sony VAIO VGN-N130G/W Notebook
Packard Bell EasyNote Booting Problems (Bluntly)
Packard bell 1935 hdd password ... Packard Bell Easy One Silver 2101 Notebook
Gateway GT4010 bootup disk
If you have good internet access, you can download a live Linux distribution such as Knoppix, and burn the it to CD. Don't let the word "Linux" scare you out of this, Knoppix is very user-friendly. And there is loads of resources available online. An ... Gateway GT4010 (RBGT4010) PC Desktop
Error when I shut down and slooow
You are seeing a wireless adaptor error and this could be a part of your slow computer.\015\012\015\012When my server is not available my comuters are slow to boot up as they are searching for somthing that is not there.\015\012 ... Dell Latitude D600 Notebook
How do I reinstall an operating system? - Dell Inspiron 6000 Notebook
First, locate the Windows CD that shipped with your PC, along with\015\012the CDs for your application software. If you downloaded your\015\012antivirus, firewall, or other programs, copy those downloads to a CD or\015\012to some other type of remova ... Dell Inspiron 6000 Notebook
Stop Error: c0000221
This issue may occur if any of the following conditions exist: \015\012\015\012\015\012\015\012•\015\012A damaged file exists in the folder in which Windows is installed, and this file is not overwritten during Setup. For example, if you receive ... Compaq Evo N1000C Notebook
I have win32 virus in my pc...
The following instructions pertain to all current and recent Symantec antivirus products, including the Symantec AntiVirus and Norton AntiVirus product lines.Disable System Restore (Windows Me/XP). Remove all the entries that ... Computer Utilities & Maintenance
Service manual I want to strip my laptop and need to know the stripping sequence so that I dont bust anything. The machine is aparently an arima clone.
What exactly do you mean by strip your laptop? Do you mean restore?\015\012\015\012These's site might could help ya out you would need what is ask below in order to restore.\015\012\015\012And to find your manual as will to your co ... PC Laptops
Forgot my admin password how do logon - PC Desktops
-There are two ways to access system 1 is for the admin and the other is for users.\015\012\015\012-If you have forgotten the password for the USER , you may want to try this thing.\015\012\015\012Winsows XP:\015\012-Res ... PC Desktops
I have an ACER notebook Aspire 4920 and, I think, because an update I installed (prompted I may add by my laptop!) it is now not working. When I turn it on it goes into Startup Repair mode and then tells me it can't fix the problem automatically. It then gives me the options to either: System Restore (not actually an option as when I go on it it tells me I can't do this!), Windows Complete PC restore (which i can't do as have no Backup), Windows Memory restore, or command prompt. Please help as
If you can indeed boot into a command prompt, type "help" without the quotes and you have a list of all commands you can run from the command console.I would run this command before anything else:CHKDSK You may be familiar wit ... Acer PC Desktops