Having problems with your Computer Utilities & Maintenance ?
Is ahead nero 6 I believe. wont read disc's now
😍53% Off for first 100 people Only!😍 🔥 Claim discount here 🔥: ➡ sellerscity.net/62-lazy-portable-table.html ➡ sellerscity.net/62-lazy-portable-table.html Adjustable Laptop Stand its platform for whatever you need : Bed & Couch - Book tray - watch movies - dinner table ✅ Now you can enjoy working . ✅ prevent computer neck pain (computer monitor is at eye level) . ✅ prevent overheating laptop . ✅ will serve you anywhere you go get your table today and make your life so much easier ✅it collapses down to a flat surface for easy storing. 😍53% Off for first 100 people Only!😍 🔥 Claim discount here 🔥: ➡ sellerscity.net/62-lazy-portable-table.html ➡ sellerscity.net/62-lazy-portable-table.html 🎁 Makes the PERFECT gift!Posted by SellersCity on Sunday, April 15, 2018
\015 Is ahead nero 6 I believe. Original burner went out and company replaced it with nero. worked fine with windows me and then xp... then started having problems. Removed program and reinstalled didn't work... now I get it all the way up to where I can click burn and it says there is no disc there - when there is.I have tried other disc and always the same thing. HELP ME.... can't afford a new computercarol [email protected]\015
\015\012But you say it did work fine for awhile with xp, right? And it will play cd's, right? Let's go through some options...
- First off, have you ever updated the drivers for the cd-rw device itself? Old firmware that was written for the early days of xp has most likely been updated with newer versions, in part to overcome precisely these sorts of problems. Try to work through the following tutorial and update your hardware drivers. Your system will run smoother as a result. Then try to burn a cd and see if it works. \015\012
- Have you tried burning using the xp burner in windows explorer to burn a cd? (Open explorer, select a file to write to cd, right click it and send to cd-rw drive, then write these files to disc. If that detects the disc, software is probably to blame. \015\012
- You could try a different brand of media. Some cd's are so cheap they barely meet the standards. But you say you've tried this. \015\012
- You might try blowing off the lens inside the cd drive with a puff of compressed air, or purchasing a cd/dvd cleaner disc and running it. \015\012
- You could visit Nero and upgrade to a newer version. You should be able to get a discount if you have a license for the Nero 6. At least make sure your version has all the updates that apply to it installed.
- I would not normally recommend it, but you might try running a (****) cleaner utility like CCLeaner on your system. If you've had this system since ME you've accumulated some debris. Before doing so, make sure you back up all important files and make a backup of the registry. You can back up the registry using the Erunt tool, downloaded from here: http://www.aumha.org/freeware/freeware.php \015\012
- Then download CCleaner at this link: http://www.ccleaner.com/ and follow this website's instructions to run it: http://www.ccleanerdownload.org/piriforms-ccleaner-the-step-by-step-review-tutorial Initially, try running it without cleaning the registry, just cleaning your temp files, etc. After this scan, reboot your system & run a check of the burner to see if it works. \015\012
- If it's still not working, go to system restore and create a restore point, then run CCleaner with the registry entries selected, and when you're asked if you wish to backup the registry, do so by all means. Read through the lists as you go along, and uncheck anything you'd like to keep. (like certain cookies, passwords, etc.) You can always clear them away at a later time, but for the most part they'll be offered to you again when you revisit sites. Then choose fix selected issues, and check your way through, or fix all at once.
\015\012I would download IMGburn at http://www.imgburn.com/ and see if it will work instead of Nero.
\015\012If not, post back and I'll be happy to assist you further.
Tips for a great answer:- Provide details, support with references or personal experience .
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box .
- It's 100% free, no registration required.
Suggested Questions/Answers :
Is ahead nero 6 I believe. wont read disc's now
The Nero burner has (or had) an incompatibility issue with xp, and I believe it was with Nero 5 or 6 that it first arose...It's possible you're experiencing repercussions from that. You're not alone.\015\012But you say it did work fine for awh ... Computer Utilities & Maintenance
I can't burn anything with my DVD/CD-ROM but it reads dvds and cds
First reinstall the operating system and then you use either nero 6 or NTI CD? DVD maker ... PC Desktops
Wont read or recognise there is acd inserted
When you open my computer do you see the drive in the window? If the drive does not show up in this window you can check two things, check to be sure that the cable connecting the drive to the mother board is good. And the other issue could be tha ... PC Desktops
Toshiba satellite ps141e 181g1w en 256ram 2ghz celeron wont play commercial dvds
Hello tango13\015\012\015\012(01) Which partition(s) is/are FAT32? \015\012\015\012(02) Which partition(s) is/are NTFS?\015\012\015\012(03) Do you mean your OS partition is FAT32? \015\012\015\012A Mi ... PC Laptops
Registry problems with my dvd rewriter
Please check have you install any burning application?example nero...........and sometimes it sensitive to some cd/dvdwhat disc have you try to put it? cd or dvd?please make sure your disc writer support dvd burning..... ... PC Desktops
Computer wont go past start windows repairstart windows normally
Hit f8 numerous times at startup, and start in safe mode ... E-Machines eMachines Desktop PC
Windows vista wont load
Hi I believe that wouldn't be a problem. If you want to do a system recovery, the laptop usually comes with a back up partition where all the files to do system recovery is stored. You can use these files to restore the setting back to the point when ... PC Desktops
Wrong bios NEED HELP How and can I make a flask BIOS CD to get my BIOS working again MY DV9000 LAPTOP windows vista was not reading the full amount of how much memory that is on the computer this started after HP sent me a recovery disc the computer kept rebooting so I was told to update the bios so I did but I downloaded the wrong bios now the computer screen does not work. I can hear the computer boot up lights turn on I tried using the restore disc I can hear the cd driver readin
The # 443694-001 refers to the cd set. You need to know which DV9000 you have. On this link you will see all the DV9000 models.:\015\012 ... HP Pavilion dv9000z Notebook
MATSHITA UJ-850S DVD RAM not not working properly:
Try cleaning the disc. Getting that error means something is wrong with the lense of the drive. If disk cleaner wont do it, need to send it for repair. ... PC Laptops
Graphics card driver keeps uninstalling
OK first of all, graphics card driver can intact UN install hemselvea. The other Guy that said they couldn't was wrong and spoke out of turn. I am in fact a licenced computer tech, and one of my computers is intact having the same issue. The drivers ... Fujitsu PC Laptops
I recently purchased an aspire one netbook 531
Goto ACER.com and look under support_downloads. Once you select your exact model (look on label under computer) download and install applicable updates for the memory card reader and erecovery management. IF that doesn's solve your problem come back ... PC Laptops
Is Windows 98 too outdated, to enable burn to a disc
First things first - gather all of your pictures together and save them in a folder such as My Documents, My Pictures. That way you will be ready to burn them when the time comes.\015\012\015\012The good news: Windows 98 is not too outdat ... Computer Monitors
Driver problems, I believe?
Please download the driver and install in the system. ... Dell Dimension 3100 PC Desktop
I have installed a new hard drive in my Sony Vaio PCG-K35. I want to install the OS but the dvd drive is not reading the disc. The light stays on and does not flicker as it does when reading data. Is the drive bad. I believe it is, but just need to know for sure.
Hi there if its only a DVDS player then you can't access CD on there. But if its DVD & CD both player then there is a chance of drive damage. I suggest you install NERO cd/dvd reader software after thsat use those CD or dvd. Thanks ... Sony VAIO PCG-K35 Notebook
My new Sony Optiarc AD-7221A DVD drive won't work
For your old sony drive that wont open...\015\012\015\012look fort a small hole, like a little bigger than a pinhole, in the front panel of the drive. if you can find this hole, stick a straightened-out paperclip or something similar in ... Toshiba Satellite A100-S8111TD Notebook
Unable to read cds /dvds, made by me, of my photos. It will play pre recorded DVDs. ie Palin set. can see files but then computer hangs. Running Vista. Similar occurs on my desktop but I get the blue screen of death on that!
Lost of things could be happening ,depending on optical drive manufacturer,file type,plus or minus dvd/cd blank disk and burning software and how you are burning the media,all can cause malfunctions,but if playing a disc causes blue screen of death,t ... Dell Dimension 2400 PC Desktop
Dell Latitude D800-Win XP- My Dvd/rw wont write
Because you lost two devices, the DVD and the wireless mini card, I believe your problem is a drivers issue.You should make sure you do not have any Malware that is removing these drivers.If you have access to the Internet download and in ... Dell Latitude D800 Notebook
Mini dvds will my dvd reader read mini dvd-rw
Some DVD players simply don’t support these types of discs. Others may play VCDs or SVCDs only if the discs were authored with certain settings, which the VCD/SVCD/DVD creation software may point out. The same goes for DVD playback software, al ... HP Pavilion dv6000z Notebook
Computer wont read disc
First thing I would do is clean the laser lens. You can purchase a CD/DVD laser lens cleaning disc at most big box retailers, or online very inexpensively. They often come bundled with a disc cleaner too, so you can keep your discs error free. 9 time ... Dell Dimension 5150 (DIM515MIN) PC Desktop
Vaio cr363 dvd writimg problem.
\015\012Installing a working ASPI layerFor years people have had various problems with the so called ASPI layer, which is required by many Windows CD-R software’s. This article aims to successfully install a good and working ASPI se ... PC Laptops
I can not be abel to read writed CD
These discs that are written on other systems, were they finalized or are they multi-sessions discs that have been left open? Some drives have difficulty dealing with multi-session discs created by other drives. By telling ... Lenovo 3000 N500 Notebook
Play dvd movies
Its not your CPU speed that burns or Views DVD its the actual player in your computer. You may have a CD player in your computer but can it actually read DVD? can it burn DVD???. If it can then you will need the software to play it back Windows medi ... AMD K7 , 800Mhz (amdk7800mpr24b)
Cd rom will not read. have just put windows 98 on instead of xp, hard disc was formated, have win 98 now, but cd wont work or if i plug in usb memory stick
With Windows 98 you MUST install a suitable driver in addition to Windows 98 to talk to CD Roms. I believe there is also a general service routine that must be loaded.\015\012\015\012XP has all this functionality built in.\015\012 ... Acer Aspire One PC Notebook
Toshiba laptop won't burn cd from itunes
I think it might have to do with Toshiba's OEM version of windows that is put onto the laptop. There is so many programs installed normally that i think theres system files that are incompatible with certain programs that require them. Probably a r ... Toshiba Satellite L305D-S5881 Notebook
Loading some DVD's
I'm getting this information right out of the "Windows Vista: The Missing Manual" and it does point out that there are compatibility issues if not burned properly or with the wrong format;If you format with the Live File System Format you can t ... PC Laptops