Having problems with your Sony HESV1000 200 Disc Blue-Ray Server ?
Describe how to update blue ray player - Sony HESV1000 200 Disc Blue-Ray Server
\015\012Software Update Instructions\015\012\015\012
- WARNING!! Do not power off the Home Entertainment Server or disconnect it from the AC power outlet. Doing so may damage the Home Entertainment Server to the point of requiring repair. \015\012
- WARNING!! Do not press any buttons, except as instructed, until the update is complete. Doing so may damage the Home Entertainment Server to the point of requiring repair. \015\012
- The software update process usually takes about 15 to 30 minutes, depending on system configuration and network connection.
- Power on the television and make sure it is tuned to the inputs to which the HES-V1000 Home Entertainment Server is connected. \015\012
- Connect the LAN terminal on the HES-V1000 to your Internet source using an Ethernet cable. \015\012
- Power on the HES-V1000 Home Entertainment Server. \015\012
- Press "HOME" to go to the Home Menu. \015\012
- At the "Home" menu, select "Settings". \015\012
- At the "Settings" menu, select "System Settings" and then press "ENTER". \015\012
- At the "System Settings" screen, select "Software Update" and then press "ENTER". \015\012
- At the "Software Update" screen, select "Network Update" and then press "ENTER".
Note: The network connection display appears. \015\012
- Select "Yes" and press "ENTER".
Note: The server starts to check the version information. \015\012
- At the version confirmation screen, select "Yes" and then press "ENTER". \015\012
- The software License Agreement appears. After reading the content, select "Agree" and press "ENTER". \015\012
- The software update is downloaded and automatically starts updating the HES-V1000 software.While the software update is downloading:
- "DOWNLOADING XX%" appears on the front panel display, indicating the progress. \015\012
- If the download fails, an error message appears on the screen, and the display returns to the Home Menu.
- "VERSION UP FINISH" appears on the front panel display, indicating that the update was successful. \015\012
- If "VERSION UP FAIL" appears on the front panel display, repeat the update procedure above.
- The system will power off automatically. \015\012
- Power on the Home Entertainment Server again.
Repair Help & Product Troubleshooting for Sony HESV1000 200 Disc Blue-Ray Server
Tips for a great answer:- Provide details, support with references or personal experience .
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box .
- It's 100% free, no registration required.
Suggested Questions/Answers :
Describe how to update blue ray player - Sony HESV1000 200 Disc Blue-Ray Server
\015\012Software Update Instructions\015\012\015\012\015\012\015\012WARNING!! Do not power off the Home Entertainment Server or disconnect it from the AC power outlet. Doing so may damage the H ... Sony HESV1000 200 Disc Blue-Ray Server
Driver issues with Blue ray discs
Download VLC Player and, install ... PC Laptops
When I try to launch a Blu-Ray movie Acer Arcade Deluxe attempts to connect to what I guess is a non-existant web site which it fails to do. This is the end of your movie playing experience. There is no way to bypass this ''search'' for some webpage and unless it successfully completes this search the Blu-Ray player will NOT work. I have an 8930G that cost about $1800 with the warranty in January and already there is corrupt memory, 9 minute boot times probably a result of the memory as I hav
Ok I,m not sure i can solve the problem for you, but have had problems with my acer 6920 G. Hopefully this will help. I was playing blu ray discs on my acer 6920 G wich i believe has the same sony/nec Optiarc blu-ray player. It was playing blu rays f ... PC Laptops
Toshiba satellite ps141e 181g1w en 256ram 2ghz celeron wont play commercial dvds
Hello tango13\015\012\015\012(01) Which partition(s) is/are FAT32? \015\012\015\012(02) Which partition(s) is/are NTFS?\015\012\015\012(03) Do you mean your OS partition is FAT32? \015\012\015\012A Mi ... PC Laptops
.jpg photo won't play on Blue Ray
I think you need to buy a Blue Ray burner. ... Sony HESV1000 200 Disc Blue-Ray Server
System error, what do I do - Sony HESV1000 200 Disc Blue-Ray Server
Schedule the server by running check diskchkdsk /f /r ... Sony HESV1000 200 Disc Blue-Ray Server
Computer has frozen on windows logo
1) Which version of Windows ? For the following discussion I am assuming it is 2000, XP or higher. You may also want to print this, it's long.2) Is this this the low resolution Windows logo on the black scre ... Fujitsu Siemens SCALEO 600 (FSP:83C005617) PC Desktop
DVD playback colors swapped problem
Hi Lucy7Sounds like the drive is bad. Try the drive in a different computer, If the same thing happens, replace the drive. If it works, then you have bad wiring or another component may be bad as the streaming works, the player sounds lik ... Sony VAIO VGN-FZ260E/B Laptop
QuickPlay won't play one blu ray disc but plays all others.
This common problem seems to be a QuickPlay issue. I've had varied results with a multitude of Blu Ray discs. Whenever a disc wouldn't play on my HP dv4 laptop, it would play on my PS3. I researched, and found that QuickPlay is a very "fical" softwar ... HP Pavilion dv9000z Notebook
Call of Duty 2 (PC) Not Working: I BEG FOR YOUR HELP
First off. Uninstall the game. go into the directory and delete anything you see with Activision or call of duty 2. then, reinstall the game. Make sure the disc is clean, use Windex or water and a rag to clean the disc. (the smallest smudge ALWAYS sc ... Activision Call of Duty 2 for Windows
I cannot get my super multi-blue (LG) to play blue-ray disc
It is possible you need an update, go to the manufacturer's website and see if there are any updates for it. you will most likely need the model and serial number to get the correct update.http://www.lge.com/us/support/product/support-pro ... PC Desktops
Blue screen sony vaio cs26m
... Sony VAIO VGN-CS260J/P Laptop
My ps3 60gb has started not to play ps3 games and blue ray discs but does play ps2 games fine
A friend of mine has had a similar problem. It sounds like the drive reader for the PS3. You can either update the drive if you can or get Sony to take a look and replace it for free under warranty. It sounds like more of the driver since you can pla ... PC Desktops
Used once, played movie then next time it was looking for update. Even if your answer is no, it still wont play, just keeps on asking. Can I switch this off?
About 9 months ago I purchased an Acer Aspire. But until now I never used the blu-ray drive. When I first used it, the disc performed ok. But the very next time that I used it, it refused to play. A notice came up as below.\015\012 ... Acer PC Laptops
Nero 7 ultra edition software is not compatible in vista enterprise
Here are the Nero 7 • System Requirements\015\012\015\012General requirements for the core functionalityDVD ROM drive is required for installationMicrosoft® Windows 2000 (Service Pack 4 or later); Windows XP SP1*1) ; ... Computer Utilities & Maintenance
Usb flash disk not detected
There can be several reasons for Flash Drives not being detected \015\012by your computer. \015\012First your computer is not able to provide drivers for your Flash \015\012Drive. Now, for your information, you do not need to install any driver ... HP Compaq nx6110 Notebook
I need to change the region from 1 to 4 - HP Pavilion dv5-1160us Notebook
What are regional codes ? Motion picture studios want to control the home release of movies in different countries because theater releases aren't simultaneous (a movie may come out on video in the U.S. when it's just hitting scree ... HP Pavilion dv5-1160us Notebook
My laptop (has a blue ray sticker) cannot seem to play blue ray
Go to the device manager and see if the device manager sees a blue ray player. Just because there is a sticker or a bezel on the drive doesn't always mean that is what you have. I have had several clients that had the same situation and were dumbfoun ... PC Laptops
Acer Aspire 6930 won't play Blu Rays
Your DVD is not Blue Ray capable. You would need to purchase a Blue Ray DVD player for your laptop, just having the software does not allow you to read them. ... Acer Aspire 6930-6455 Notebook PC
When i insert a burned cd, the cd is recognized as such, but it does not see the files on it.It considers it as an empty cd
If you have burned CDs using Windows XP, you are already familiar with the Mastered format. The latest version of Windowsoffers a new format, called Live File System. Discs that use the LiveFile System format are often more ... Sony PC Laptops
New larger hard drive can only be detected as Primary Slave
Floydage, some ribbons are different in the orentation of pin#1. try a differnent cable...but you said that you tried that right.? have you tried to make sure you have the latist BIOS. It could be this paticuler drive have a different bios it self ... PC Desktops
Need a universal password for DvD Xcopy Xpress have my orignal license ID and password and can NOT get program to work
\015\012I suggest you contact the company here - they have a log in for genuine customers, they will be able to assi ... 321studios 321 Studios DVD X Copy (Backup, Copy & Restore Your DVD Movies) - Retail BOX (852E11)
Sony Vaio Notebook's blu-Ray optical drive stops during DVD play
The laser is definitely weak on that drive, it takes alot of power to play blu-ray discs and if the laser may have been slightly defective to begin with then that can cause the drive to act funky the way it has been.Whatever blu-ray drive ... Sony PC Laptops
Matchita driver I have a dell Inspiron 1720 with Matshita DVDRWBD UJ-110 ATA device. My DVD player (Corel Win DVD9) will not play my blu ray disks and says that I need to update this player so that I can play current blue ray disks. Where do I find this driver? I cannot find it on Dell even if I put my computer service tag.
Try using VLC player or Windows Media Player ... Dell Inspiron 1720 17" Widescreen Notebook, 2.0GHz INTEL CORE 2 DUO, WiFi, 3GB RAM, 640GB, CDRW/DVDR... (883585945788)
Compatabillity i have just installad a pioneer bdc-202 blue ray drive for some reason my computer wont read the disc it will play all other formats but not blue ray. in system information it recognizes the player & lists all the media it can read & write but it does not list bd rom. i am using cyberlik power dvd delux which shoud play blue ray and my graphics card is a ati radeon 2400 pro which also should support blue ray please help
Hello,\015\012\015\012PowerDVD Deluxe does not support Blu-ray playback. PowerDVD Ultra is the only version that does. See http://www.cy ... AMD Athlon 64 x2 3800 3800+, 2 GHz Processor in a Box (PIB)