Having problems with your Logitech Z-2300 Computer Speakers ?
New speakers NO SOUND - Logitech Z-2300 Computer Speakers
- Verify that all cables are plugged in correctly. Make sure the rear\015\012and/or center/sub audio cable is plugged in to the correct port. On\015\012most surround sound cards, the rear audio port is black, the front\015\012audio port is green, and the center/sub audio port is orange. If you do\015\012not have a surround sound card, make sure you obtain the proper adapter\015\012(discussed in the next paragraph) or use surround sound emulation if\015\012your speaker system offers it. If you are not sure if you have a\015\012surround sound card, please check with the manufacturer of your sound\015\012card for details. \015\012
- Make sure your sound card supports the same amount of channels as\015\012your speaker system contains. For 4.1 systems, it should have a front\015\012and rear speaker jack on the card. For 5.1 systems, the card should\015\012have a front, rear, and center/sub, output. The card should be properly\015\012installed and configured. Please contact your sound card manufacturer\015\012for details. If you do not have a surround sound capable sound card,\015\012you can use the M3D button on the controller unit (if you own a z-560 or z-540) or use the source selector switch (if you own a z-5300\015\012or x-620). If you do not have any of the models above, you can use an\015\012adapter to split the signal for the front and rear speakers. This type\015\012of adapter is a 3.5mm male to 2-3.5mm female jacks. You can purchase\015\012this adapter at your local electronic store. Please refer to your\015\012manual if you do not know if your speaker system can emulate surround\015\012sound. \015\012
- Try connecting the speakers to a portable sound device such as a\015\012walkman or portable CD player. Plug the speakers into the headphone\015\012jack, but make sure the volume is lowered so the speakers are not over\015\012powered. You can do this for both the front, rear, center/sub speakers\015\012to verify that they work. If the speaker system works on the walkman,\015\012then you are experiencing a configuration issue with your sound card.\015\012Please contact your sound card manufacturer. \015\012
- Check the system Volume Control located in the System tray. Make\015\012sure that the volumes are at a reasonable level and are not checked for\015\012Muting.
Repair Help & Product Troubleshooting for Logitech Z-2300 Computer Speakers
Tips for a great answer:- Provide details, support with references or personal experience .
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box .
- It's 100% free, no registration required.
Suggested Questions/Answers :
My logitech R-20 speakers.
Hi again,Appreciate your reply and the additional information and as initially stated nothing is wrong with the speakers (Logitech R-20)When you installed a new hard drive and reinstalled Windows, most but not all the necessar ... Logitech R-20 Computer Speakers
Short in subwoofer wire - Altec Lansing computer speakers & sub
Yes, you can splice the cables and put on a new connector, goto radio shack with the old connector and im sure they will have one you can splice right onto it. ive done this many times with varios equipment "headphones speakers etc" it may take a cou ... Altec Lansing ADA 885 Computer Speakers
Problem hooking up Logitech X-530 Computer speakers to New computers.
You sound computer savy if you built your first computer. if you take a sound card pci and install it see if your speakers work ..most of time we assume because its new everyhing works. test and varify first. ...if you did not build your own comput ... Logitech X-530 Computer Speakers
I got a new hp pavilion elite pc yesterday and i can't get any sound. I got some surround sound speakers, they are logitech x-540 speakers. Can anyone help me please?
Hello,This is not a clear cut problem.Your audio drivers have not been installed.Sometimes when you buy a new computer, it might come missing some device drivers.These drivers come in the drivers installation CD, every n ... HP Pavilion Elite M9060N PC Desktop
Logitech Z-5500 Alright... Just bought a new computer with a Logitech Z-5500 sound system.... I have a soundblaster x-fi xtreme gamer sound card... with the cable runing from the speakers to the card you have the 3 colors.... the card only has the green one... I hooked it up and I only get sound out of my front left and right speakers... when I messed with the settings on the console and changed it to music I get sound out of every speaker but it isn't true surround sound... also when I put movi
Well you have some options, you can either live with 2 speakers and change the settings back to default. Im assuming the colors you have are orange black and green. black= the surround sound speakers. orange= center and subwoofer. green=right left fr ... Logitech Z-5500 Computer Speakers
ITunes will not play songs on my Logitech speakers
You can disable the sleep mode when you close the lid.\015\012\015\012for windows xp\015\012\015\012Click Start, and then click Control Panel.\015\012Click Performance and Maintenance. ... Logitech V20 Portable Notebook Speakers - Black
I think I need a driver for a Mikomi headset with mike.
Mikomi head and mic set drivers for xp pro meed pls \015\012 ... Computer Speakers
My computer have no sound drivers
Hello there\015\012For your speakers to work, my friend, you need a sound card, it could be a external USB sound card, (turtle beach) or internal Creative Labs, PCI card. "time to buy new gallet!"\015\012so start buying a new sound card. ... Logitech X-230 Computer Speakers
HP Pavilion a6440a Series Internet Connections & Sound Issues
I would also like to add to the valuable solutions given by my co-experts. actually i think ur basic difficulty lies in finding ur proper model numbers of board of ur motherboard. do one thingplease download belarc advisor ... HP Pavilion dv6000z Notebook
Is this a good computer - HP Pavilion 520c PC Desktop
Hi friend,\015\012\015\012Hewlett-Packard has given the concept of value a completely new look with the HP Pavilion PC. Combining a dependable, high-speed processor with a stylish, compact, all-new chassis design, it delivers a price/performance bala ... HP Pavilion 520c PC Desktop
X-540 speakers no sound rear speakers
Rear speakers are not designed to put out the same output as fronts. They are for supplemental sound only, to make it seem like there's something happening behind you. ... Logitech X-540 Computer Speakers
I have logitech x 230 speakers. When i use my old computer i just plug them in and they work. i installed an additional OS to my old computer; windows xp professional. The speakers were not even recog
You may need to install the audio drivers for those systems. If the sound is built onto the mainboard, you'll need the motherboard model number to help locate the drivers online. You can look for them yourself through a search engine, or if you'd lik ... Logitech X-230 Computer Speakers
HP HP Pavilion a6440a Desktop
Try this:\015\012\015\012Download Belarc Advisor (free) from their website ( ... HP Pavilion dv6000z Notebook
Proper set up
Try to google the brand name and get the user's manual. Usually the extra cords plug into one of the other speakers and then one to the computer. Sound card could be an issue but I doubt it. ... Logitech X-540 Computer Speakers
Logitech x540 speakers- rear speakers distorted on matrix mode
I installed my soundcard which is the sound blaster SE audigy but when i try to test the sound i see that it does not sound separately.What i have to do to make them sound saperately when i'm testing it ? ... Logitech X-540 Computer Speakers
New speakers NO SOUND - Logitech Z-2300 Computer Speakers
\015\012Verify that all cables are plugged in correctly. Make sure the rear\015\012and/or center/sub audio cable is plugged in to the correct port. On\015\012most surround sound cards, the rear audio port is black, the front\015 ... Logitech Z-2300 Computer Speakers
Computer satelite speaker dead... How do you open up the satelite to get inside???
Hey, Thanks Jeremy, the rubber screws plan helped me out a ton. I did actually end up buying a new set (exactly the same) before I saw this solution. Funny enough, once I got into the speaker I disconnected the wires and reattached/sautered the wir ... Logitech Z-2300 Computer Speakers
Logitech Z-5300 subwoofer from computer to i-pod problem...
The best thing to do is to contact the manufacturers. From this i understood that your speaker system is new. You surely have the manufacturer's guarantee. So its better to contact them than to get it repaired or replaced for free. Sir please do not ... Logitech Z-5300e Surround Sound System Computer Speakers
Logitech z-540 no sound
Here are a few basic steps. they seem abit logical but just have a double check on them.\015\012\015\0121. Check that you speakers are plugged in.\015\0122. That the wire going into the back of the computer is going into the green i ... Logitech Z-540 Computer Speakers
Laptop speakers won't work after installing logitech USB speakers
Okay, go to the HP website and download the speaker drivers. It will require a reboot. Also, try checking the Control Panel Sound Settings if the volume is low from there. This is because increasing the system volume won't work if there i ... HP 2133 Notebook PC
My speakers won't work
Hi! It seems that your problem is in your computer system setting. You have to install the audio device DRIVER and install it. After that, problem solve. Good luck, THANKS ... Computer Speakers
Only getting half the volume
The first things I would check would be the volume control within your operating system. If I assume you have Windows XP, you would go to Start-->All Program-->Accessories-->Entertainment and click "Volume Control". Make sure all of the sl ... Logitech Z-2300 Computer Speakers
Logitech X-530 Hi, I have seen a few comments/helpful suggestions you have made for this system, however I seem to have a rather odd situation. Don't know why and here goes. I replaced an older logitech speaker system, which had the same jack config. When I plugged in the new X-530's I get all sound except internal sound. Example computer sounds or anything direct from the internet YouTube and the like. I can, however hear ALL sounds through my headphones. Is this an internal issue. Running real
You need to go into the bios of your machine turn on machine tap del key bios comes up do not do this if your not computer ok. you can screw this up further ... Logitech X-530 Computer Speakers
Baught brand new logitech speakers but it doesnt work properly
Click on the check box only sarround kit in the speaker configration and see to that u have connected all the ports correctly check out with the software turn everything to defaults do a sound test in ac97 configration if all the speakers are working ... Logitech X-530 Computer Speakers
Logitech PC Headseat
Hi again,To your new concern:\015\012\015\012pls verify that in "Sound, video and game controllers" in the Device Manager, there are no yellow or red marks;\015\012check that a ... Logitech R-20 Computer Speakers