Having problems with your PC Laptops ?
How do i format my packard bell easynote - PC Laptops
- \015\012\011\011\011\011\011\011\011\011\015\012Step 1\015\012\011\011\011\011\011\011\011\011\015\012\011\011\011\011\011\011\011\011Ensure\015\012that the hard disk is installed properly in the laptop. The drive\015\012cannot be formatted before it is installed, or if it's not installed\015\012correctly.
- \015\012\011\011\011\011\011\011\011\011\015\012Step 2\015\012\011\011\011\011\011\011\011\011\015\012\011\011\011\011\011\011\011\011Gather\015\012the required software. The type of media will depend on the hardware in\015\012your laptop. Older computers without a CD-ROM drive, will require the\015\012use of the operating system\015\012floppy disks. Laptops that can run Windows XP require the installation\015\012CD and product key. Older versions of Windows also have disk-formatting\015\012capability in the installation process, and the installation media is\015\012either a CD or floppy disk.
- \015\012\011\011\011\011\011\011\011\011\015\012Step 3\015\012\011\011\011\011\011\011\011\011\015\012\011\011\011\011\011\011\011\011Place\015\012the installation disk or manufacturer software in the drive and then\015\012boot the computer. Early in the installation process, the Windows\015\012installer has a step that will detect any installed hard disks and\015\012allow for them to be formatted. The software from the disk manufacturer\015\012will also detect the hard disk and give you the option to format the\015\012drive.
- \015\012\011\011\011\011\011\011\011\011\015\012Step 4\015\012\011\011\011\011\011\011\011\011\015\012\011\011\011\011\011\011\011\011Determine which file system is to be used. Windows XP will either work on a NTFS file system or an older VFAT file system. Choose the desired file system when prompted.
- \015\012\011\011\011\011\011\011\011\011\015\012Step 5\015\012\011\011\011\011\011\011\011\011\015\012\011\011\011\011\011\011\011\011Decide\015\012whether the whole disk should be formatted or if the disk will be\015\012partitioned and each partition to be formatted separately. The Windows\015\012installer includes a menu-driven utility that will create hard disk\015\012partitions before formatting. If the hard disk is being formatted to\015\012replace an existing Windows installation, delete the existing\015\012partitions and re-create them.
- \015\012\011\011\011\011\011\011\011\011\015\012Step 6\015\012\011\011\011\011\011\011\011\011\015\012\011\011\011\011\011\011\011\011Format\015\012the hard disk with the Windows installer when prompted. The Windows\015\012installer will let you know when it is time to format the disk and ask\015\012for confirmation.
- Hope this can help you, kind regards, andrea
Repair Help & Product Troubleshooting for PC Laptops
Tips for a great answer:- Provide details, support with references or personal experience .
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box .
- It's 100% free, no registration required.
Suggested Questions/Answers :
How do i format my packard bell easynote - PC Laptops
Hello\015\012\015\012\015\012\011\011\011\011\011\011\011\011\015\012Step 1\015\012\011\011\011\011\011\011\011\011\015\012\011\011\011\011\011\011\011\011Ensure\015\012that the hard disk is installed pro ... PC Laptops
Sound drivers for my packard bell laptop
Http://support.packardbell.com/uk/item/index.php?i=7400720000&ppn=PB42D00401\015\012\015\012\015\012\015\012or&nb ... Medion md40298 Notebook
Problem i have formated my laptop, packerd bell easynote MH_36 with windows vista home edition, now my wireless is not working and when i go to my devices, network controller device has a yellow over it, now could these be why the wireless is not working? and if it is the problem where can i get the drivers for the laptop
This link will take you to the packard bell web page for the MH36. There you will find all the downloads you need. You can either used wired net on that laptop if that works, or use another pc and download the drivers to a flash drive so you can pu ... Dell Inspiron 2200 Notebook
Faulty re-install on easynote laptop from onboard drive (win)
When you boot up ,look on the monitor for what key you need to press to go into system recovery, sometimes its F11,if you miss it this time just reboot and try again.\015\012\015\012then press it and follow the instructions ,this time you ... PC Desktops
How do I know if my packard bell easynote R4250 is dead?
If the laptop is more than two years old. Time to replace the battery. The power meter is not a reliable way of seeing a bad battery. If just one of the cells in the battery is bad it will not run your laptop , and the meter still would show 100% ... Packard Bell Easy One Silver 2120 Notebook
Packard Bell Easynote R1802 Switch Off When Battery is plugged in
The battery is probably faulty, try a different one. If it does the same thing with a different battery, then must be a short in behind the battery socket on the laptop. In that case better take it to service.\015\012\015\012regards ... PC Laptops
Packard bell easynote r1938 starts up sometimes and only after battery taken out
Okay, I have two possible solutions for this. First I am going to go with the fix that applies to most laptops/batteries:1. Take out the battery2. Remove power supply (wall charger)3. Hold down the power button for 30 seconds ... Acer Aspire 4720 Notebook
Trying to identify the memory module on an Packard Bell EasyNote
DDR SODIMM ... PC Laptops
Packard bell Argo C Laptop motherboard EasyNote MZ35
TRY EBAY ... PC Laptops
Packard Bell Easynote Charger gets very hot at end
Shorted DC connector in the laptop.Needs replacement. ... PC Laptops
Packard Bell, EasyNote display problem
Packard bell h5315 easynote usually has the nvidia GPU...I personally think its the GPU and not the screen inverter.\012\012U need to buy a refurbished motherboard that will fix you`re problem..Or try using a heatgun on the gpu..This worked for ... PC Laptops
Stuck in Boot up MS Dos Mode
Win 98 is the cd that most vendors use to format your harddrive if you are having problems it could be the cd is curpt and needs to be replaced .this mite resolve your problem . at start up of your computer press F8 and a startup menu will apper pres ... PC Laptops
How do I know if my packard bell easynote 4250 is dead?
See: http://www.fixya.com/PostAnswer.aspx?thid=3830527&prdid=249462\015\012\015\012for the answer to your question. ... Packard Bell Easy One Silver 2120 Notebook
Unable to type without holding down shift key!
Hiiiiiii ther \015\012 how r u ??\015\012 1st i don't think u ned to change thekeybord\015\012 cos when u type u get letetr :D when u r holding the shift \015\012 so i guess it's soft wear problem\015\012 but i ' ... Packard Bell PC Laptops
Packard Bell Easynote R1000 touchpad!!!
Have you tried it with a USB mouse? ... Packard Bell PC Laptops
Packard Bell Easynote SJ51 Problem!!!
I have _exactly_ the same problem, my Packard Bell SJ51 notebook is also 2 years old. ... HP PC Laptops
My packard bell has stoped charging
If your laptop has stopped charging and you've already replaced the AC adaptor, then most likely it's either the battery itself or the power port on your laptop. If the battery was fine up to that point then it's probably not the battery. To repla ... Packard Bell Easy One Silver 2120 Notebook
Packard Bell no longer switiching on or charging
Sounds like a bad dc port, but if it was smokeing and has a burned smell i m betting it burned the board\015\012 ... PC Laptops
Non working keys on laptop
I have a packard bell laptop ,the keyboard will not type but the sensor works what do i do. ... Packard Bell Easy One Silver 2101 Notebook
Packard Bell Easynote M5255 - Will not boot up
My laptop (parkard bell) powered up yesterday with a full battery and suddenly shut down, i have tried to remove the battery and power supply and press the power on button for 30sec but did nothing, any advice ... PC Laptops
My Laptop Packard Bell is not booting up , I need a recovery disk which I haven't made when I bought it. I paid the maintenance insurance for 4 years and now have been told that I have to pay £50 to buy the recovery CD because my insurance doesn't cover this. Is there any other cheaper way to get round this? Regards
Hey!!!!\015\012\015\012You can format your hard drive with a generic windows disc and then use the user licence key that comes with the sticket in the bottom of your laptop, then you can enter packard bell support site and download the drivers ... Computer Utilities & Maintenance
No lights or notifications Packard bell laptop
I have same prolem but just the mute button, and also all the buttons dont show on the screen anymore ... PC Laptops
Packard Bell easynote A8 being temprimental
HELLO THIS IS THE BLUE SREEN OF DEATH IT BLOCK WINDOW FROM LOADING WHEN YOU BOOT UP YOUR COMPUTER SO YOU MUCH DOWNLOAD (BOOTIT) ISO AND BURN IT TO YOUR BLANK DVD OR CD ROM AND BOOT FROM THE CD AND YOU DELETE THE PARTITION AND CLICK CLEAR BOOT SECTOR ... PC Laptops
Recovery help needed for packard bell laptop
So you are using two different XP discs with two different activation codes? That may cause problems. Anyway you are probably already formated with NTFS. So it sounds like you are trying to re-install XP? Go in set-up and choose the CD/DVD ROM drive ... PC Desktops
Internet Connection - Operating System drivers for WinXP (Packard Bell EasyNote E2310)
You have to install the original windows in able to perform the computer well and to work the driver properly, sometimes if you install the pirated xp windows the driver wont work properly specially the wireless network.you can find the driver ... PC Laptops